Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st Gen FZ1 Lower Fairings... the really hard to find ones.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Gen FZ1 Lower Fairings... the really hard to find ones.

Haven't posted anything here in a long time... been almost 4 years now since owned an FZ1. Tired of looking at these fairings in my garage. These are the really rare, hard to come by lower fairings. They actually came on my 2002 bike when I bought it. I then wrecked it and screwed one side up. So I have one side in excellent shape, and one side that was busted pretty good but with using ABS paste and time I have got it back to 80-90% complete. So will need a little more body working to finish. I have a couple of the brackets to mount them with, but don't think I have them all. Located in North Florida. These are bulky, so shipping is likely to be costly if far off. I don't see myself buying an FZ1 anytime soon, so time to sell them off. I still have my 0 mile 08 R1 I bought when sold FZ1, it's now at 14k+ that was mentioned in my last posts... if those do exist... I have more pics I can send. Please email me: locomojo8504@gmail.com to get a response. It's not all that likely I'll be logging in on here to check messages. I sell on ebay, use Paypal... So something can be worked out if you are not local.

Pic of fairings current shape, pic of the bike when I bought it, pic of the bike when I sold it....

KIMG1345.jpg
    Attached Files
Working...
X