X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Multiple Helmets

Make me an offer I need my closet space

I have several helmets I need to clear out of the closet

$200 - ICON Airmada Thriller Size SM - Includes Tinted and Clear Shield and Helmet bag - Only worn a few times - Was dropped in the yard and cracked the air exhaust on the back, I superglued it back

$100 - BILT Cyclone Size XS - Internal Drop Down tinted Visor - Includes helmet bag - Only worn a few times

$Make an offer - M2R MR600 Size Med - Only worn a few times but it was built in Feb 2003

$Make an offer - SHOEI X11 Glory Size XL - I wore it for 5 years. Still in good shape and you can buy new internals

Last edited by Wlfman; 07-26-2018, 08:14 AM.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

"I ride not to add days to my life, but to add LIFE to my days."

"Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the people who are doing it."

"Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and JUST BE HAPPY."

"Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the people who are doing it."

"Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and JUST BE HAPPY."

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Getting close to Christmas time

Comment

Still for sale

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X