Hotmail Down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotmail Down?

Has anybody had trouble accessing their Hotmail accounts? I get an error message when I try to access the site.
    '06, Ivan's ECU Flash, PCIII, Scorpion Can, Airbox Mod, Wire Re-route, 16T, Speedohealer, Ivan's AIS Kit, Cat Skinned, Flies Swatted, EXUP Gone, Lower Fairings, EvoTech Fender Eliminator, Givi V35's and Top Box, SW-Motech Racks, FZ-6 Footpeg Rubber, Blind Spot's Fuel Line, Fren Tubo Brake Lines & Pazzo Levers, Luke's Seat Latch Mod, R1 Shock & Satan's Adapter, Duken4evr Fork Oil, R6 Throttle, CD Screen

Mine is working fine as of right now.

Comment

And has all day to my knowledge.

Comment

Thanks. Hotmail on my phone doesn't work either. I don't know what is going on.
        '06, Ivan's ECU Flash, PCIII, Scorpion Can, Airbox Mod, Wire Re-route, 16T, Speedohealer, Ivan's AIS Kit, Cat Skinned, Flies Swatted, EXUP Gone, Lower Fairings, EvoTech Fender Eliminator, Givi V35's and Top Box, SW-Motech Racks, FZ-6 Footpeg Rubber, Blind Spot's Fuel Line, Fren Tubo Brake Lines & Pazzo Levers, Luke's Seat Latch Mod, R1 Shock & Satan's Adapter, Duken4evr Fork Oil, R6 Throttle, CD Screen

Comment

I finally read the error message and it said to change the DNS setting:

"Use DNS-over-HTTPS instead of the system’s DNS settings"

So I changed it and now it works. Now I've got to figure out the deal with my phone.

Comment

It seems like just yesterday, hotmail was strictly a spamming service and everyone but the marketeers were delighted when it went down :-)

Comment

Originally posted by sloowpoke View Post
              It seems like just yesterday, hotmail was strictly a spamming service and everyone but the marketeers were delighted when it went down :-)
              That's what I use it for. I only give out my main email to those I trust.

Comment

Working...
              X