• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/m...266734780.html
    2001 Yamaha FZ1
    1998 Honda VTR1000 Superhawk

Comment

Nice bee. Looks to be about at market rate. These bikes are fetching more than they did 5 years ago. Diminishing supply and still a decent following. Used bikes are up in price all around tho.

Comment

Thank you boys, nice bikes, but not exactly in the Orlando area.......

Comment

Road trip.
          2001 Yamaha FZ1

Comment

Nice bee, hard to believe someone made an aftermarket pipe as ugly as the stock clunker.
            '05 Liquid Silver FZ1: Traxxion Springs/Axxion Valves R6R Shock Multi-Gauge V7.1 '00-'01 R1 Shift Arm Soupys Adjustable Bones Devilsyam Frame Plugs Convertibars Oxford Heaterz with Symtec control GYT-R CF Slip On Fren Tubo SS Brake Lines Brembo Pads Fehling Case Guards Ninja 250 Highway Pegs Pyramid Hugger Sargent Seat FIAMM 72112 Freeway Blaster Horn Vista Cruise Throttle Lock The2wheels Shorty Levers Axio Tail Bag

Comment

Originally posted by GIO View Post
              Thank you boys, nice bikes, but not exactly in the Orlando area.......
              Fly n buy. It's a fun adventure. Last November I flew into Austin, picked up the 04 Skunk, rode to Houston and spent the night with relatives. Could have just as easily gotten a hotel. Rode the next day to just beyond New Orleans, then a very good friend picked me up in his truck. I could have ridden all the way but man that sure was a much nicer (and fun) way. You can do it man!
              -'03 FZ1- "Xena"- Custom Orange/Red paint- FuzzyOne mirror mod- SW Motech QR racks- Givi E460 top- E21 side cases- SS brake lines - Scorpion slip-on- Penske 8987 shock- Throttlemeisters- Sargent seat- R1 shift arm- Custom sprocket cover- Cheap ass battery- Extended passenger pegs - Gauge of Eternal Coolness - Valtermoto Rearsets - LED headlights- Carbon airbox covers- Fehling engine case guards (footrests!)- MRA Vario shield -

Comment

..you guys are more adventurous then I am....and probably younger too. I work a full time job...and a wife that has me on a ..medium length, leash!

Comment

..you guys are more adventurous then I am....and probably younger too. I work a full time job...and a wife that has me on a ..medium length, leash!
                  I seriously doubt that you are older than me!
                  '06, Ivan's ECU Flash, PCIII, Scorpion Can, Airbox Mod, Wire Re-route, 16T, Speedohealer, Ivan's AIS Kit, Cat Skinned, Flies Swatted, EXUP Gone, Lower Fairings, EvoTech Fender Eliminator, Givi V35's and Top Box, SW-Motech Racks, FZ-6 Footpeg Rubber, Blind Spot's Fuel Line, Fren Tubo Brake Lines & Pazzo Levers, Luke's Seat Latch Mod, R1 Shock & Satan's Adapter, Duken4evr Fork Oil, R6 Throttle, CD Screen

Comment

………………….we are all mostly older, maybe not MORE adventurous, just better at getting away with stuff while wearing a leash.
                    Don't know why they call it Hamburger Helper, stuff does just fine by itself........

My long lost love.......1987 FZ700

Comment

You just need to find a woman who wants you around most of the time but is happy to be rid of you on occasion. Mine likes me out of the house so she can clean without me being in the way, I come home from riding through three states of fun and my house is clean. I’ll call that a win.

No, she doesn’t have a sister

Comment

If you find one to your liking within a hundred miles or so of Atlanta, I will deliver it to you for gas money and a nominal fee.
                        2001 Yamaha FZ1

Comment

Working...
                        X