Comment

Funds added, and thanks

Comment

Keep on keepin' on !

There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
          Naked FZ1's can be a lot of fun. Bike Pics
          Current bikes: '82 CBX, '04 FZ1 (skunk)

Comment

Thanks a bunch Beet, redirecting beer and cookie budget to this OA thing.
            It's all about the good life and staying easy with the world - Lyle Lovett

Comment

Thanks again, everyone!

As of this post we are covered through September, 2020.
              Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it. - Andre Gide

If the rule you followed brought you to this, of what use was the rule? - Anton Chigurh

If it ain't it'll do til the mess gets here. - Ed Tom Bell

He wants to know the names of all those he's better than - Little Hitlers Elvis Costello

Comment

Now October, 2020.

If the rule you followed brought you to this, of what use was the rule? - Anton Chigurh

He wants to know the names of all those he's better than - Little Hitlers Elvis Costello

Comment

Payment for November 2020!

Thanks for keeping this forum alive! I personally appreciate it a lot! I would have sold my 2002 FZ1 long ago, if it hadn't been for this forum. Thanks to everyone the contributes!

Eric

Comment

I just sent some moolah. This is the best forum that I know of. Thanks for keeping it well!

Skip

Comment

Thanks for helping!

Comment

We are now covered through December 2020.

Thanks again!

Comment

Yee hah!

Comment

$

A bit of Stimulus $ sent.

Comment

Thanks for having a great site with a ton of information about modding repairing and general information about my gen 1 FZ1 . I've done a lot of work on my bike because of the experience shared here. Pat's page , the fork mod write ups , master cylinder R1 mod, foot pegs and stuff like the headlight mods. Even though some of the really cool stuff is next to impossible to find this site is awesome. Hence, the donation and prattling
                              Last edited by marosky998; 05-24-2020, 06:23 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the support.

We are now covered through February, 2021.

Comment

Working...
                                X