Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Server wise, I consider us covered through March, 2021 via donations. Thanks to everyone who has donated.

Another expense went into getting the forum upgraded to vBulletin 5, which took FOUR MONTHS ugh, but ti is finally done. I spent about $500 of my own money on that. I am considering it a donation on my part, but if you feel compelled to help, just donate via the fz1oadonations@nvxd.com PayPal account.
    Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it. - Andre Gide

If the rule you followed brought you to this, of what use was the rule? - Anton Chigurh

If it ain't it'll do til the mess gets here. - Ed Tom Bell

He wants to know the names of all those he's better than - Little Hitlers Elvis Costello

Comment

Sent a little your way, thanks again!

Comment

Sent you some too as we really appreciate all the hard work you have done to get us up on new sever and software.
        Denise Dickenson - 01 FZ1(blue) http://www.fz1grl.net or http://www.okmsta.com/fz1grl 234,567 and still going... at 289K now!
        Motorcycle Sport Touring Association - http://www.sporttouring.us and Oklahoma MSTA http://www.okmsta.com
        200,000 Mile Club

Comment

Donated

Comment

Thanks for your efforts beet.

Donated.

Jimco

Comment

Thanks to everyone that donated!

If the rule you followed brought you to this, of what use was the rule? - Anton Chigurh

He wants to know the names of all those he's better than - Little Hitlers Elvis Costello

Comment

Done..................
                03 FZ1

Comment

Small donation sent. Thanks for your efforts!

Comment

Happy to help!
                    '06, Ivan's ECU Flash, PCIII, Scorpion Can, Airbox Mod, Wire Re-route, 16T, Speedohealer, Ivan's AIS Kit, Cat Skinned, Flies Swatted, EXUP Gone, Lower Fairings, EvoTech Fender Eliminator, Givi V35's and Top Box, SW-Motech Racks, FZ-6 Footpeg Rubber, Blind Spot's Fuel Line, Fren Tubo Brake Lines & Pazzo Levers, Luke's Seat Latch Mod, R1 Shock & Satan's Adapter, Duken4evr Fork Oil, R6 Throttle, CD Screen

Comment

Small donation made. I'll send more when I can.
                      "Hey Cancer, Téigh trasna ort féin!" - Saying on one of Jackie's pink t-shirts.

Comment

Done!

There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
                        Naked FZ1's can be a lot of fun. Bike Pics
                        Current bikes: '82 CBX, '04 FZ1 (skunk)

Comment

Thanks everyone!

At this point we are covered through March 2021 and the upgrade is paid for by you!

Any more donations will cover more time.

Comment

You had mentioned something about the PayPal button earlier. Is there a more preferred way to pay?

Comment

You could just go here:

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/shopp...out/openButton

The server costs about $60 per month. We tend to stay months ahead donation wise. I won't ask again for money until late Winter or so. I wouldn't shut things down if people stopped helping. At least for a while.

Comment

Hmmm, I cannot find this donate button. I will just go through my paypal and use the address given above and hope it works. Been intending to donate for a while, so will try it now while I'm thinking about it. I lost the site for a good while...glad it's back! Been coming here for a long time and find it very informative.

Ok...donated.

Comment

Working...
                                X