X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call for donations

First some recent history.

I took over managing this forum a while back from Tom (firstfz1). It literally took me this long to get a Paypal account set up for taking donations to keep the site running.

I have been personally paying for it for months. We got the cost down to around $60 a month so it hasn't been horrible but it's adding up.

Do NOT use the donations button above for the moment. We will fix it soon, but the Paypal account to send any donations to is:

fz1oadonations@nvxd.com

Note that any donations what have been sent to the other account will end up in the right place.

Know that every single penny is used to pay for this site and nothing else. Never has been, never will. I will report back in this thread where we get balance wise.

I always loved that this site is self supporting and ad free. I realize it isn't entirely "open" but I believe that is why we have been able to preserve it this long. That and having an inbred hyper pitbull of a admin that doesn't wear pants.

Your support is appreciated. I doubt I will update the donations page so if you want us to know you donated, please reply to this thread.
    Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it. - Andre Gide

If the rule you followed brought you to this, of what use was the rule? - Anton Chigurh

If it ain't it'll do til the mess gets here. - Ed Tom Bell

He wants to know the names of all those he's better than - Little Hitlers Elvis Costello

I sent you some rabeet!

Comment

Donated

Comment

Thanks everyone!
        Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it. - Andre Gide

If the rule you followed brought you to this, of what use was the rule? - Anton Chigurh

If it ain't it'll do til the mess gets here. - Ed Tom Bell

He wants to know the names of all those he's better than - Little Hitlers Elvis Costello

Comment

Ok to use the donations button now.

Pat

Comment

Ed, you are the best!

Donated!

Comment

The check is in the Paypal
              blue 2003 FZ1, Ivan stage 1 jet kit, double bubble Puig blue windshield, 55W HID headlights

Comment

Done

2019 Wr250r
                2016 KTM 1290 Super Adventure

Comment

You guys are kicking ass with the donations.

Comment

having an inbred hyper pitbull of a admin that doesn't wear pants

Is that an ASSet ? I think so, donated.
                    It's all about the good life and staying easy with the world - Lyle Lovett

Comment

donated

Comment

Done
                        Ken in Maryland
                        10 Raider (sold)
                        08 FZ1 (sold)

JOIN THE AMA
                        Helmet Fact
                        My local powder coater

Comment

I donate every time I can, you will get those from the other webpage right?

Yeah, money sent to this one as well.
                          Don't know why they call it Hamburger Helper, stuff does just fine by itself........

My long lost love.......1987 FZ700

Comment

Originally posted by WileECoyote View Post
                            I donate every time I can, you will get those from the other webpage right?

Yes, 'Beet and Tom will eventually get the money from the other account moved over.

Also, since I'm a bit of a Captain Bummer; don't get hopes up for new upgrades and features etc. (NO TAPATALK!! lol) We don't have the manpower. And no, we aren't "hiring" even though offers are appreciated. It's not gonna happen.

The donations will just let the board run in "autopilot" mode with a much lower risk of suddenly being gone one day.

Thanks to all.

Except Mad German of course.

Comment

Originally posted by hotboot View Post
                              having an inbred hyper pitbull of a admin that doesn't wear pants

Is that an ASSet ? I think so, donated.

It's spelled !!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X