Servicing new user requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Servicing new user requests

Is someone processing the requests? Someone is on the facebook group Yamaha FZ1 (not 150/165/300) stating that they can't access the site after signing up. Username "Syreious".

That's odd, you can access the site without a user account - did they mention what they weren't able to do?
    Why are we here? Because we're here....Roll the bones

Comment

Here's what he posted:

"FZ1oa.com members:
      I registered to the forum a few weeks ago when I got my FZ1, however I am not able to post anything, view any pictures/most of the site, or even look at my account details. I heard there have been some issues with the site but after 3 weeks I figured someone would have taken a look at my profile.

I tried emailing the contact on the main page but the address seems unavailable. Has anyone come across this issue or know how to fix it?

Thank you!"

Comment

I had a strange issue this morning too. Logged in (haven't in quite a while) and I couldn't load any of the forums for about 5 minutes. I would click on something and it would see Mike it was loading, but never did. Couldn't see my messages/notifications either. Then it just started working a while later. Strange.

Comment

Doing it again. It appears to be an issue with the non-desktop mode on android for me. When I use the native view for android, the forums don't load. If I change to "desktop site" in my browser settings (chrome, latest version), it works fine. Using a note 8 with all the latest updates available.

Comment

I sent up a flare - I'll let you know if I hear anything from the smart ones....
            Why are we here? Because we're here....Roll the bones

Comment

I fixed Syreious' account.
              Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it. - Andre Gide

If the rule you followed brought you to this, of what use was the rule? - Anton Chigurh

If it ain't it'll do til the mess gets here. - Ed Tom Bell

He wants to know the names of all those he's better than - Little Hitlers Elvis Costello

Comment

Ok, I just asked him to try it again.

Comment

Ok, he can see the posts now, but can't comment. It's been a long time since I joined, but I seem to remember that you had to do something to gain comment/post privileges. Is that still the case? Syreious is reading this thread, so just post what to do please.

Comment

I asked him to reply to this thread so the admins knew he was fixed, but he says he can't see a way to reply. Here is what he sees.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                    This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Sent a message regarding this user still having issues. Got the info for this post sort of after I said I would try to get him helped out. So I'm doing what I said I would do.
                      Cruzman
                      Atlanta, GA

2001 FZ1000 "Stella" Re-jeted, AIS eliminated, 07 R1 Fork Swap with BrianG stem and AK20s, mini led turn signals, K&N filter, R6 rear shock conversion,Gauge of Eternal Coolness, 4 degree advancer mod, SS Brake-Lines
                      DanMoto Rearsets, Akrapovic slip-on [/COLOR]
                      2014 BMW S1000R "Trixie"

Comment

Fixed it better this time. Sorry about that.
                        Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it. - Andre Gide

If the rule you followed brought you to this, of what use was the rule? - Anton Chigurh

If it ain't it'll do til the mess gets here. - Ed Tom Bell

He wants to know the names of all those he's better than - Little Hitlers Elvis Costello

Comment

There's a setting that needs to be changed, Hopefully Beet can take care of it

Comment

Working...
                          X