Activity Meter under User's name in Posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Activity Meter under User's name in Posts

There a colored bar under each users name that seems to indicate activity. It seems to only indicate activity after migration. How many posts do you have to make to move the meter? What happens after you max out do the colors change or something?

Oh man, I thought it was like the meter on my bed that Leonard Cohen talked about.

Comment

Originally posted by _Will_ View Post
      Oh man, I thought it was like the meter on my bed that Leonard Cohen talked about.
      He had some deep lyrics

Comment

Heck if I know.
        Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it. - Andre Gide

If the rule you followed brought you to this, of what use was the rule? - Anton Chigurh

If it ain't it'll do til the mess gets here. - Ed Tom Bell

He wants to know the names of all those he's better than - Little Hitlers Elvis Costello

Comment

According to what I've read, it's called a reputation bar. So, if that is correct, the more likes you receive on your posts, the more pretty orange bars you have under your name....
          Why are we here? Because we're here....Roll the bones

Comment

Someone just added the last three color boxes so mine's full orange right now. Must have been one of the admins messing with me. You should get something when you get them all lit up. Trip to fiji or somethin.

Comment

wutsgoingoninthread-11.jpg
              YAMAHA

Comment

Working...
              X