What can be done??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can be done??

Is there a way I can get this forum to ask me if I'm ready to leave the forum before itt closes me out? Here's the problem. I have Parkinson's and if I delay or keep pushing the back button which happens most of the time) it backs me up to the browser page. Not much of; problem for most of you, but when you do it 10r112 times in one :viewing, it vet frustrating cheery fast, Almost as bad, and nothing an be done about this is how long it takes f me to Type this small. Pph!!! And my. Spelling ux too. Sorry!
    Last edited by skifffz1; 12-24-2021, 10:37 AM.
    100,000 Mile Club

Ride Hard, Pray Harder
    Patriot Guard Rider

02 Gen I 139,621 miles.
    Currently being converted to a Reverse Trike
    "REV3/FZ1 Fusion"
    Carbon Fiber Scorpion (shorty) slip-on, Gauge of Eternal Coolness, Passport w/H.A.R.D., R1 shift arm, Penski Shock, Braided front brake lines, Stabil air horn.

2001 Yamaha FZ1: 16,500 lost in barn fire 2007
    1983 Yamaha XJ900 Seca: 53,000
    1972 Kawasaki Tripple: 32,000

That depends on how you enter the site - the browser only does what you tell it to do.

If you enter from the main FZ1OA home screen, the browser back button will ultimately take you back out to the home screen.

If you enter from an email notification link, it will take you back to that initial link - if you click the back button more than you wanted to.

What I would do is to click on the new topics link and copy that link to your desktop and enter the site via that link - that way (assuming you have the site set to remember your username and password) the browser would only take you back to the New Topics page each time you go back too far.
    Why are we here? Because we're here....Roll the bones

Comment

Thank you for the quick reply .ill try these suggestionsand reply after.
      100,000 Mile Club

Ride Hard, Pray Harder
      Patriot Guard Rider

02 Gen I 139,621 miles.
      Currently being converted to a Reverse Trike
      "REV3/FZ1 Fusion"
      Carbon Fiber Scorpion (shorty) slip-on, Gauge of Eternal Coolness, Passport w/H.A.R.D., R1 shift arm, Penski Shock, Braided front brake lines, Stabil air horn.

2001 Yamaha FZ1: 16,500 lost in barn fire 2007
      1983 Yamaha XJ900 Seca: 53,000
      1972 Kawasaki Tripple: 32,000

Comment

Working...
      X