This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Harry1976 View Post
    Posted in a couple of threads yesterday but they don't ever show up in latest activity?
    Me too...………….. Refresh rate not right?
    Last edited by WileECoyote; 01-06-2021, 06:06 PM.
    Don't know why they call it Hamburger Helper, stuff does just fine by itself........

My long lost love.......1987 FZ700

Comment

• Originally posted by Z Grand View Post
      I found this morning that if I use the Login link in the upper right corner of the page, it will not work. If I click on my user name in a post I've made and use the login space that comes up there, I can login with no issue. Weird.
      Me too as well, however, I found that if I've signed in and use "remember me", that it appears I am already signed in. (Chrome) Then if I use Google, I cant sign in and vice versa. (hope that makes sense)
      Don't know why they call it Hamburger Helper, stuff does just fine by itself........

Comment

• If you post something and don't see it come up, try refreshing the page a few times. I just got that to work.

Comment

• Is there a “subscribed threads” button or something analogous?

Comment

• Still having the same issues reported above.

Comment

• Not sure if this is what some of you are talking about, but once you’ve posted in a thread, or just read it, it will no longer show up when you click “New Topics”, because it’s no longer new to you. Once someone else posts something new in the thread it will show up again. This is different than the old setup.
              "‎Don't count the days; make the days count." Muhammad Ali

Comment

• Originally posted by Fitty View Post
                Not sure if this is what some of you are talking about, but once you’ve posted in a thread, or just read it, it will no longer show up when you click “New Topics”, because it’s no longer new to you. Once someone else posts something new in the thread it will show up again. This is different than the old setup.
                If I post something and hit "Post Reply" a red error message comes up. So I think that it didn't go thru and try again. Then when I look to see my post I have duplicates. I'm learning to ignore the error message.

Comment

• Originally posted by isleoman View Post

If I post something and hit "Post Reply" a red error message comes up. So I think that it didn't go thru and try again. Then when I look to see my post I have duplicates. I'm learning to ignore the error message.
                  I see what you're saying. It happened to me.
                  "‎Don't count the days; make the days count." Muhammad Ali

Comment

• Trying to multiquote, is that allowable anymore?
                    -'03 FZ1- "Xena"- Custom Orange/Red paint- FuzzyOne mirror mod- SW Motech QR racks- Givi E460 top- E21 side cases- SS brake lines - Scorpion slip-on- Penske 8987 shock- Throttlemeisters- Sargent seat- R1 shift arm- Custom sprocket cover- Cheap ass battery- Extended passenger pegs - Gauge of Eternal Coolness - Valtermoto Rearsets - LED headlights- Carbon airbox covers- Fehling engine case guards (footrests!)- MRA Vario shield -

Comment

Originally posted by Fitty View Post

Originally posted by iluvmyfz1 View Post
                      Trying to multiquote, is that allowable anymore?
                      It's still a feature but vbulletin has made it clunkier.

To create this post I first clicked "Quote" on your post, this pops your quote into the posting area at the bottom of the page. It also toggles "Quote text to the color orange.

Then I scrolled up and clicked "Quote for two more posts. Those didn't automatically add themselves to the posting interface... but they did toggle orange.

The "trick" is you must navigate to the top of the page (hotkeys better than scroll for this, on a mac it's command + up/down arrow to go to top/bottom of page) and look for the "Post Reply (3)" button. 3 indicates the number of quoted messages. Once the button is clicked all the quoted posts appear in the posting area. Then you add in how wrong they are and finish it off with the big red Post Reply.
                      Black Lives Matter

Comment

Originally posted by Fitty View Post

Originally posted by gotfz1 View Post

It's still a feature but vbulletin has made it clunkier.

To create this post I first clicked "Quote" on your post, this pops your quote into the posting area at the bottom of the page. It also toggles "Quote text to the color orange.

Then I scrolled up and clicked "Quote for two more posts. Those didn't automatically add themselves to the posting interface... but they did toggle orange.

The "trick" is you must navigate to the top of the page (scroll, or learn hotkey for your browser) and look for the "Post Reply (3)" button. 3 indicates the number of quoted messages. Once the button is clicked all the quoted posts appear in the posting area.

Thanks Got...clunkier but still functional, appreciate the info. New and improved.....
                        -'03 FZ1- "Xena"- Custom Orange/Red paint- FuzzyOne mirror mod- SW Motech QR racks- Givi E460 top- E21 side cases- SS brake lines - Scorpion slip-on- Penske 8987 shock- Throttlemeisters- Sargent seat- R1 shift arm- Custom sprocket cover- Cheap ass battery- Extended passenger pegs - Gauge of Eternal Coolness - Valtermoto Rearsets - LED headlights- Carbon airbox covers- Fehling engine case guards (footrests!)- MRA Vario shield -

Comment

Working...
                        X