Are you a baller?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you a baller?

Maybe, but not unless you have outfitted your bike with one of these. Adds 10 hp, improves handling, women will want you, etc.

U MAD?
    Attached Files

Fixed it for you .... with translation!

Steve

Comment

i used to ball a lot
      now, not so much
      Mike in Tacoma
      I don't wanna' pickle - just wanna' ride my motorsickle.

IBA 38181

Comment

Unless it starches my collars...

-Tom
        Learn from everyone, think for yourself.

SmugMug Epic III pictures

Comment

Hey I don't know who the admin of this site is, but I am completely willing to do a full walkthrough with pictures for Cheng Shin sticker application, if you will link my site in the header. Just putting it out there.

Has Pat or Iowaz done this mod yet?

Originally posted by canblue View Post
          Fixed it for you .... with translation!

Steve
          Haha. I can't imagine anybody is buying these stickers non-ironically. I wonder if cheng shin knows or cares? I feel like they must know, but knowing China they don't care. Haha

Comment

If you can correctly use the Official Yellow Pointy Fingers, I'll consider it. (Make sure you get Pat's okay. Those are Patent Pending.)

-Tom
            Learn from everyone, think for yourself.

SmugMug Epic III pictures

Comment

I always have trouble spelling "cheng shin" when using it in a post. Now I can just refer to this thread for a reminder. Or I guess I could just get a sticker.
              "‎Don't count the days; make the days count." Muhammad Ali

Comment

Tires

I had those tires on the Ninja I rode at my first ever track day, and I rode the crap out of that thing. I was passing and lapping and having a ball, not once did the bike slip or slide! and a guy on another ninja that was race prepped and planning to race the following day even low sided trying to keep up with me after I passed him. I am no racer, but if it works, use it!
                David
                National Rider Training

Comment

Originally posted by bunchof6 View Post
                  Haha. I can't imagine anybody is buying these stickers non-ironically. I wonder if cheng shin knows or cares? I feel like they must know, but knowing China they don't care. Haha
                  Made that tire mistake once back in the early 80's, never again.

Steve

Comment

I think I ran them on my oooold CM185, back in the dizay, not about to run em again though. I would give Maxxis a spin though.

In general I think people are wrong to completely shun Chinese products, because there's some great stuff made over there these days. Cheng Shin on the other hand... Even the bicyclists I know shit on this brand, calling it unsafe.

Comment

Originally posted by firstfz View Post
                      If you can correctly use the Official Yellow Pointy Fingers, I'll consider it. (Make sure you get Pat's okay. Those are Patent Pending.)

-Tom
                      Not patentable, but likely have sufficient 2ndary meaning to be trade dress/mark.
                      Thought does not bow to authority.

Comment

I just bought a pair of cheng shin's for my road bike. My old high dollar Vredesteins Fortezzas wore through the sidewall about 10 miles into a ride and I had to limp it home.

Had to go cheap since I was on the spot in a small bike shop...

So far, I havent died.
                        Originally Posted by quazz:
                        To me if you boil down the US to one person he would be a Flyers fan.

Comment

I'm cheap. I'd run those puppies on a liter bike, plug em if necessary, and smile like a heterosexual pee pee toucher in a Boy's Home.
                          Black Lives Matter

Comment

Working...
                          X