I did a thing coming home from work.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did a thing coming home from work.

I always check out facebook marketplace for used motos. I was on lunch break unenthusiastically eating my stale turkey sandwich in my work truck and came across a listing for a 16' Triumph Street triple R that peaked my interest. I always send people ALMOST but not quite low bid offers on bikes and have for years. The owner messaged back "I will take it, I just need it gone". I was kinda shocked. What is wrong with it I thought. So I went by to look at it after work...well during work but on a 15 minute break. It has a couple very small scratches but is pretty much pristine. All the service history documented. Bone stock (except mirrors and fender eliminator.) Old owner had a new battery and tires installed as well as a full service to sell it so I am good to go.
    I am making the guest room bed as that is where I will be sleeping for a couple days to a week with a smile on my face.

Hey "Better to ask for forgiveness than permission."

Does my FZ1 look jealous?

str.jpg

Nice bike! Love the Street Triple.

Comment

Same here! Congrats!
      "‎Don't count the days; make the days count." Muhammad Ali

Comment

Sweet, ,those are cool bikes

Comment

Yes
          Don't know why they call it Hamburger Helper, stuff does just fine by itself........

My long lost love.......1987 FZ700

Comment

She’s pissed.
            Don't know why they call it Hamburger Helper, stuff does just fine by itself........

Comment

Better go for a ride

Comment

• WileECoyote
                WileECoyote commented
                Editing a comment
                Imapostwhore

I get the plates tomorrow. Went to the tax office today and was a 1.5-2 hour wait and I only had 1 hr for my lunch.

Made an appointment. I had no idea that was a thing. Insurance only went up $10 month from my KLR650! (KLR650 noted as one of the motorcycles cheapest to insure by my agent) It is also the same than my FZ1 I was hoping less but no biggie.

Comment

As a current owner of a 2018 Street Triple RS, and former owner of an FZ1, I congratulate you on your good taste. You will love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Skiman View Post
                  As a current owner of a 2018 Street Triple RS, and former owner of an FZ1, I congratulate you on your good taste. You will love it!
                  Ahhh I am, but still have my FZ1, only lost one KLR650 to get it. Rode today for 3 hours. Track Sunday with FZ1. DAMN I LOVE MOTOS!

Comment

Working...
                  X