All new 2022 Suzuki GSX S1000GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All new 2022 Suzuki GSX S1000GT

I like this bike. Looks to be a nice one. Sharp color.
    It has a lot of good upgrades including something I waited a long time for on the FJR...Cruise control!

https://www.roadracingworld.com/news...-sport-tourer/

GSX-S1000GT_M2_Action_17-QT8.jpg
    YAMAHA

That dash.

https://youtu.be/jnx7xuZ-s4c

YAMAHA

Comment

Originally posted by Torchsport View Post
      That dash.
      No thanks. My Malibu boat has taught me some very expensive lessons about putting screens on things that could use guages and switches.

Chuck P
      2003 FZ1
      2007 FJR1300A
      http://www.oldjeep.com

Comment

I like it, would be my #1 choice if I were to replace the FZ1. How about a MT10GT Yamaha

Comment

5 gallon tank and 498 lbs. I can dig it.
          05 fz1, 91 rgv250, 86 gszr750 custom, 86 gsxr1100 survivor. Cause bucket list.

Comment

I like it. It's 1 of only 2 bikes I'd remotely consider getting right now. 99% of bikes out there have way too much electronic placebo tech that will break down or cause trip misery. The Zook is fairly simple, raw and actually a sport-tourer.

Comment

Originally posted by Neanderthal View Post
              I like it. It's 1 of only 2 bikes I'd remotely consider getting right now. 99% of bikes out there have way too much electronic placebo tech that will break down or cause trip misery. The Zook is fairly simple, raw and actually a sport-tourer.
              This and a Ninja 1000 are two of the best out there, price wise. I wish Yamaha would do an MT10 version.

Comment

Looks awesome!

Comment

I really like it. A real SPORT-touring bike, that looks the part.

A couple of pans, if I have them correct and didn't miss something in the vid...

1. No centerstand, and on a sport-touring bike too??

2. No powered windscreen?

3. Doesn't come standard with saddlebags?

Comment

Originally posted by FZ1mjk View Post
                    I really like it. A real SPORT-touring bike, that looks the part.

A couple of pans, if I have them correct and didn't miss something in the vid...

1. No centerstand, and on a sport-touring bike too??

2. No powered windscreen?

3. Doesn't come standard with saddlebags?

Numbers 2. and 3. wouldn't bother me however in 21 years of owning Gen 1s there isn't a single day that I didn't use the center stand.

Comment

I like it. What do you think vs a Tracer 9 GT?

Comment

Originally posted by Stella Blue View Post
                        I like the Tracer but the 32" seat height of the Suzuki would be nice compared to the 34.5" seat height of the Tracer, and that's the lowered setting. Bags would only make it more difficult.

Comment

What I don't like about the Tracer as the replacement (maybe, now I hear there will be a 22 FJR in the US) is a like a sport touring bike with more HP. If that Suzuki 1000 motor is still in a decent state of tune I think I would really blow the Tracer away.

Comment

That bike is based on the GSX1000F a bike I happen to own. When I sat on it it felt like my old Gen1 FZ1 ,it really was a impulse purchase. Great engine but cheap suspension I did a full Traxxionfront and rear. Nice bike for a old fart like me.

Comment

Originally posted by Stella Blue View Post
                              I finally had the opportunity to see/sit on a Tracer 9 GT. First impression was it looks better in person than in the photos. The hard cases are still fugly as all get-out though. I'm talking runny dog shyt on your new carpet fugly. I was expecting the same for the dash, but it really didn't bother me. What did weigh on me, was the visibility over the front. Sort of vague, if that makes sense? For the price of it, I wouldn't touch it vs this new Zook.

Comment

Working...
                              X