Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fz1 is not geared for 60-70 mph? (Read this)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bennyt
    replied
    I think he's just trying to avoid actually saying 120-130 mph for obvious reasons

Leave a comment:

• iluvmyfz1
    replied
    What happens if several people flag this retarded ad?

Leave a comment:

• Sammax
    replied
    You may be kidding about the typo, but I'm sure he's not kidding about the RPMs.

Leave a comment:

• magpiemale
    replied
    I run my bike in the 80's and 90's I hope I ain't gonna whack the engine. I think he must of made a typo.

Leave a comment:

• Sammax
    replied
    This reminds me of the Tosh.O show where you see how many funnies you can make in X amount of time by looking at this (ad).

Leave a comment:

• Rockin SV
    replied
    ARGH, lives right close and that is a mess on so many levels.

Leave a comment:

• teaser
    replied
    Dipstick's will be dipstick's. Motoignorance on parade. Now where is that oh so appropriate combination eye roll headshake smiley.

Leave a comment:

• Cruzman
    replied
    LOL yes lots to question in this add, but so not worth the effort.
    At one point I might have agreed with him about the engine not liking high speeds. I would have said 75 or 80. But I know for a fact that he has to be talking about how it can vibrate at those speeds. (The cure is to balance the carbs...)

I'd still pass. $2,500 would be my top dollar on a rebuilt title bike, and that would only be after I had ridden it and determine it tracked straight and true.

Leave a comment:

• Sammax
    replied
    He refers to high speed as 60-70 and the gearing is not setup for that "high speed". I'm wondering if he knows there are 5 more gears.

Leave a comment:

• Waltermydoinhere
    replied
    This topic makes me wish there were "likes" or thumbs up for some of the comments. You guys are HILARIOUS.

Leave a comment:

• 82packer
    replied
    I know that it doesn't have more than 25,000 miles because most fz's exhaust valves tighten up at 20,000 miles..... OH CRAP I'm past 20k.

Leave a comment:

• oldschoolsdime92
    replied
    Hahahahahahha

Funniest thing I've seen all day!

Leave a comment:

• hotboot
    replied
    Originally posted by Sammax View Post
    When I was a kid my dad listened to Johnny Cash and I hated country. 40 something years later I still don't like country but I love Johnny Cash and especially that song.
    Johnny Cash is soul music, listen to his most recent recordigs.

Somebody please contact this seller to inform him that he's a boogger picking moron.

Leave a comment:

• jeopardy98
    replied
    Originally posted by grommet View Post

$3700? Salvage?

Priced for a quick sale. Didn't you read?

Leave a comment:

• Sammax
    replied
    Originally posted by gotfz1 View Post
    Engines, tanks, and frames can all be changed.

As Johnny Cash once said:

It's a '60, '61, '62, '63...
    When I was a kid my dad listened to Johnny Cash and I hated country. 40 something years later I still don't like country but I love Johnny Cash and especially that song.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X