What did you do to your FZ today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did you do to your FZ today?

As for me I installed red reflective rim stripes, cleaned wheels with bug, tar remover and painted the heel plates with satin black krylon fusion.
    2015 Ducati Panigale 1299S
    2016 Tuono V4 1100 Factory
    2017 Tiger Explorer XCa
    Past 06 FZ6, 07 FZ1, 06 Daytona, 12 S1000RR, 14 S1000R

rode it.
    Where else on your body can you get poop, wipe it with a piece of paper, and call it good?

Comment

Rode it to work
      -Raven 2007 FZ1-

10.1 at 137

2007 FZ1 | 2015 FJ-09 | 2015 FLTRXS | 2014 WR250R | 2015 FX SVHO | 2017 Teryx4 LE |

Comment

started working on the fork seals.

Comment

rode it.
          +1

Will ride it again later.
          Sir Ohisis of De Liver
          Cookie

"Growing old is inevitable, growing up is voluntary"

Comment

Rode it to work. Rode it to lunch where I blew by two of my bosses at 115mph...oops. Installed Proton Flush mounts.
            FCE, Motovation Sliders, AIS Plugged Up, Ivan's Flies, PCV & Auto tune. Airbox mod, BMC Filter. Proton flush mounts. FE & LEDs. Yosh R-77. Speedo Healer V4. 16T

Comment

I ordered a blue anodized oil cap to go with my anodized levers and bar ends. My Blue Heaven.
              ROLL TIDE!

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyBiker View Post
                As for me I installed red reflective rim stripes, cleaned wheels with bug, tar remover and painted the heel plates with satin black krylon fusion.

PcIII w/ Ivan's E map, O2 sensor disconnected, Ivan's flies,FCE, AIS block-off plates, air box mod, skinned cat, Bmc, MIVV Suono slip-on baffle out,Penske rear double, AK20's.

06 FZ1
                07 Tuono factory

Comment

Originally posted by fzwilly View Post
                  Ya ya, I knew that was coming .. . I also ordered Traxxion Dynamics gold and black preload adjusters. The ones I don't like will be returned or sold here.
                  2015 Ducati Panigale 1299S
                  2016 Tuono V4 1100 Factory
                  2017 Tiger Explorer XCa
                  Past 06 FZ6, 07 FZ1, 06 Daytona, 12 S1000RR, 14 S1000R

Comment

Cleaned chain, washed and waxed.

2005 FZ1 ( BLUE )
                    2009 FJR 1300A

Comment

added my ADV & Ride The World stickers

Comment

Let it nap through the rain.
                        • 2007 - R1 Front End w/AK 20's-Penske 8983-PC-IM-ECU Flash-BMC-Lars AB- AIS-Full Yosh R-77-15T/46T- DJ Quickshifter--Rizoma Rearsets-Graves FE-Magical Racing Screen-Factory Chin Cowl-ASV Shorties-Sargent Seat-55 Watt HID's-Gear Indicator-GPR V4 Stabilizer-Steel Braided Brake Lines-Speedo Healer-StompGrips-Watsen Design Flushmounts-Integrated Tailight-MP Axle Block Sliders-Engine and Fork Sliders-Bar End Mirrors-Zumo 550-Tail Rack w/48L CooCase-Givi V35PLX Side Cases

2011 WR250R

Comment

Nothing!!! I moved in February and it's still sitting in my brothers garage 100 miles away!!! It's driving me nuts, haven't been able to get into new house yet and nowhere to put it. I may have to go get it this weekend and keep it covered outside until we get into new house!

Comment

Today, I only rode it, just like pretty much any other day. A whole lot of splitting lanes with a fiew bursts of open highway and some onramp offramp fun.

However....

TOMMOROW
                            My suspension is arriving, and I'm going to install the Penske shock I got from Traxxion.

THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW
                            I will install 1.0 rate fork springs and Traxxion fork cartridges as well as replace the seals and fork oil.

THE DAY AFTER THAT

Test ride on some of the finest twisties in the World!
                            Arik

"Be the change you want to see in the world." - Mohandas Gandhi

2015 Yamaha R1

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrmeltr View Post

Test ride on some of the finest twisties in the World!
                              Palomar?
                              Where else on your body can you get poop, wipe it with a piece of paper, and call it good?

Comment

Working...
                              X