Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Most Recent Purchase(pics required!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Woodys2718 View Post
    I couldn't resist.

We stopped by our Can Am dealer a couple weeks ago because I wanted to pick up a couple things before our ATV trip. When went in they were having a big clearance sale.

These pants were by far the best deal they had. Granted they say Can Am on them and are meant for Spyder riders and don't have armor, but I figure are better than jeans on a motorcycle. The leather is really soft and supple. For $29 bucks how do you go wrong. I heard they literally had Pallets of these pants in their warehouse and are also selling them on their ebay store.

Welp I tested these out today. They are really comfortable and airflow was pretty good with the thigh vents open. The bottoms have pretty large openings though. It would be nice if they had velcro to make them tight around my boots.

It was 84 and pretty humid plus I rode my R1 so in 84 it's like riding a torpedo furnace anyway unless kept at speed at this temp. I wore full length Astar summer bottoms underneath and probably should have opted for my Astar boxers. instead.

We stopped for lunch and I unzipped the full length legs up to my thighs to cool off in the restaurant and I cooled down pretty quick. For $29 I'm pretty happy. I may just rock these at the MWG later this month depending on the temps.
    09 FZ1- Cobalt
    Copperdawg Medium Speedscreen
    CRG RC2 Shorty Levers
    Throttle Rocker
    Throttle Meister
    TechSpec
    Proton Flush Mounts
    Bi Xenon HIDs
    Speedo Healer
    Power Bronze Lower Cowl
    Competition Werks Undertail
    Motodynamic Integrated Tail Light
    OES Frame Sliders
    Bestem Carbon Fiber Heel Guards
    GB Racing Case Guards
    Pro Bolt Anodized Bolt Kit
    Cox Racing Radiator Guard
    Arrow Header
    Two Bros Black Series Carbon Slip On
    Two Bros Juice Box Pro
    BMC Air Filter
    AIS Plugged

Comment

• Replaced the god-awful double bowl sink in my new home with a nice single-bowl. I can't stand the fact that you can't put a decent sized pan down in most sinks, so even though the one I had was new, I couldn't wait to change it out.

(not my pic - similar marble, however..)
      '01 FZ1 set up for distance
      '07 FZ1 set up for fun
      (both in the *faster* blue)

Which would you prefer?

Comment

• Sweet Andy!

We are going through some big home renovations ourselves. We had an upstairs toilet tank break and run all night flooding two bedrooms and leaked down through the ceiling downstairs and into carpet down there.

We spent this weekend buying new carpeting, flooring, and furniture. Have a GC coming out tomorrow night so we can talk it through and start getting the labor scheduled. Once all done we'll refinance and do a few other things with our kitchen being one. It'll being 2017 by the time we finish I'm sure!
        2009 Yamaha Zuma 125
        1980 Yamaha XS650 Special II

To those dead souls inching along the freeways in their metal coffins,...... ..we show them that the human spirit is still alive.

Comment

• Enjoy.. I'm grateful the home I bought was completely gutted and remodeled. It's almost perfect, but the double sink had to go, despite the fact that it was new. I cook a lot, I need a good roomy sink - this one holds a baking sheet with plenty of room to spare!
          '01 FZ1 set up for distance
          '07 FZ1 set up for fun
          (both in the *faster* blue)

Which would you prefer?

Comment

• I didn't realize how crappy the divided sink is until we got the single bowl. Holy crap is that great! I don't know why there'd be any other way at this point!

Comment

• It comes from back in the day when we washed our own dishes. One for wash, one for rinse. Washing by hand in a single is a nightmare.

Pardon me if you have no idea what I'm talking about. It's a generational thing.

If all you do is rinse and load the dishwasher, no real need for 2 sinks.

Or if you just throw it all in the dishwasher with crusty food and bones and everything, no need for a sink at all. Just depends on your comfort level and how aggressive your dishwasher is.

Just joshin' ya,
              Patient zero.

Partly stabilized, partly curious.

Be your own man; don't be an owned man.

Some people would rather be dead than wrong.

Comment

• Well I'm aware from my dishwashing days in commercial kitchens and bars, we use 3 compartment sinks, for wash/rinse/sanitize, so that makes sense. Even in the single tub. I wash everything and stack it up, then rinse everything off in the next go and set aside to dry.
                I didn't know that there was life before dishwashers though? My parents still "do dishes" every now and then, and I find myself saying, "mom, just throw it in the dishwasher!"

Comment

• Traded off the FZ09 on Saturday and welcomed my new stead to the stable.

Comment

• Wow that is a serious looking bike. It looks like a 1988 Hot Wheel.

A steed indeed!

93 Ford F150, leather shift knob (missing), rubber mats, AM/FM radio.

Comment

• Wooooser! Very nice indeed. I think you win. Haha

Comment

• I figured some one should butch it up around here. You guys were talkin about fvcking sinks.

Comment

• YAMAHA

Comment

• Well done sir!

93 Ford F150, leather shift knob (missing), rubber mats, AM/FM radio.

Comment

• Sweet FZ10 O.G. Congrats!
                              09 FZ1- Cobalt
                              Copperdawg Medium Speedscreen
                              CRG RC2 Shorty Levers
                              Throttle Rocker
                              Throttle Meister
                              TechSpec
                              Proton Flush Mounts
                              Bi Xenon HIDs
                              Speedo Healer
                              Power Bronze Lower Cowl
                              Competition Werks Undertail
                              Motodynamic Integrated Tail Light
                              OES Frame Sliders
                              Bestem Carbon Fiber Heel Guards
                              GB Racing Case Guards
                              Pro Bolt Anodized Bolt Kit
                              Cox Racing Radiator Guard
                              Arrow Header
                              Two Bros Black Series Carbon Slip On
                              Two Bros Juice Box Pro
                              BMC Air Filter
                              AIS Plugged

Comment

• Nice 10 OG !
                                It's all about the good life and staying easy with the world - Lyle Lovett

Comment

Working...
                                X