Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Most Recent Purchase(pics required!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by organ donor View Post
    I figured some one should butch it up around here. You guys were talkin about fvcking sinks.
    .....................ya but, big manly sinks.

Beautiful bike btw. Oh wait, (not manly at all is it)

Fookin bitchin ride dude! Cats pajamas right there.
    Don't know why they call it Hamburger Helper, stuff does just fine by itself........

My long lost love.......1987 FZ700

Comment

• After 30 years of service today I retired my hiel furnace and a/c. Replaced with Bryant 926t 96% efficient furnace and matching 13 seer a/c unit. The furnace is less than half the size of the old unit and the a/c is 1/3 the size. They are absolutely tiny.
      Attached Files
      R-77 Carbon,PC111,ECU flash,Ivans flys,BMC filter,Air Box mod,Roth AIS plates, Mag-Knight Carbon Tank Bra, Clearalternatives taillight, Hyperpro RSC stabilizer,Penski Double Adjustable,07 R1 Forks with AK-20 carts, Rizoma Rearsets,Stealth Rear Sprocket, Spiegler SS brake lines, SW-Motech Crash bars, Dirt road seat,Rizoma conical bars and 42mm risers, Rizoma Reverse Retro Mirrors, speedohealer,16 tooth c/s, jwhelan's radiator guard

Comment

• Originally posted by organ donor View Post
        Traded off the FZ09 on Saturday and welcomed my new stead to the stable.
        Congrats!!
        04 FZ-1 Silver/Black
        06 Suzuki DR650
        00 Kawasaki W650
        90 Honda Hawk GT
        79 Honda CBX
        82 Honda CB900F

Comment

• Originally posted by Hairball View Post
          After 30 years of service today I retired my hiel furnace and a/c. Replaced with Bryant 926t 96% efficient furnace and matching 13 seer a/c unit. The furnace is less than half the size of the old unit and the a/c is 1/3 the size. They are absolutely tiny.
          We had to bite the bullet this year too. Like buying a new bike.
          2009 Yamaha Zuma 125
          1980 Yamaha XS650 Special II

To those dead souls inching along the freeways in their metal coffins,...... ..we show them that the human spirit is still alive.

Comment

• the new pad on the old pad.... dang.

Comment

After 30 years of service today I retired my hiel furnace and a/c. Replaced with Bryant 926t 96% efficient furnace and matching 13 seer a/c unit. The furnace is less than half the size of the old unit and the a/c is 1/3 the size. They are absolutely tiny.
              What size unit is that, how many tons cooling & how many BTU on the furnace? How many sq ft is your house? Trying to get an use of what size we will need when we replace ours.

Comment

• I'm going through a repair/renovation at my house currently. Had an upstairs toilet break and leak all night flooding my boys bedroom, bathroom and through the ceiling downstairs. So it's been a few weeks now. Furniture and stuff piled all over the house currently. What a pain. Plus we go on vacation next week. Argh!

Ceiling go patched up yesterday, new paint in bedroom & bathroom. I'm having them the halls and living room today. Then new flooring for the whole house coming next week. We'll be a little out of pocket over what insurance gave us, but I got a lot more done with the money getting my own contractor, etc.

Once that is done, we'll refinance the house and do a few more things. We've been in our house 15 years so its good that we got a little fire lit under our butts for some "forced renovations".
                2009 Yamaha Zuma 125

To those dead souls inching along the freeways in their metal coffins,...... ..we show them that the human spirit is still alive.

Comment

• I'm loving my new home - it was completely renovated but it's a clean slate for me to make my own. Just need my garage/workshop..
                  '01 FZ1 set up for distance
                  '07 FZ1 set up for fun
                  (both in the *faster* blue)

Which would you prefer?

Comment

• Originally posted by AndyW View Post
                    I'm loving my new home - it was completely renovated but it's a clean slate for me to make my own. Just need my garage/workshop..
                    I'll redo the garage a bit too. Make it more workshop, at least half of it as I'll have to keep half for the kids.
                    2009 Yamaha Zuma 125

Comment

• My daughter is into cars.. I was planning to build a 4-car shop, in addition to my 2-car car port. After our conversation at dinner last night, I think I'm going to need to build a 6-car shop!!! Nice problem to have, though!
                      '07 FZ1 set up for fun

Which would you prefer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lassiter View Post
                        What size unit is that, how many tons cooling & how many BTU on the furnace? How many sq ft is your house? Trying to get an use of what size we will need when we replace ours.
                        The house is 1800 square feet. The furnace is 80000 btu, the a/c is 2.5 tons.
                        R-77 Carbon,PC111,ECU flash,Ivans flys,BMC filter,Air Box mod,Roth AIS plates, Mag-Knight Carbon Tank Bra, Clearalternatives taillight, Hyperpro RSC stabilizer,Penski Double Adjustable,07 R1 Forks with AK-20 carts, Rizoma Rearsets,Stealth Rear Sprocket, Spiegler SS brake lines, SW-Motech Crash bars, Dirt road seat,Rizoma conical bars and 42mm risers, Rizoma Reverse Retro Mirrors, speedohealer,16 tooth c/s, jwhelan's radiator guard

Comment

The house is 1800 square feet. The furnace is 80000 btu, the a/c is 2.5 tons.
                          Thanks. My sister has a 2 story with a finished lower level (basement) as additional living space. She has 2 units. The main floor and upper floor are about 3600 sq ft. The finished lower level is about 1700 sq ft. She had a 3 ton unit to cool the second story & a 4 ton unit to cool the main floor and the finished lower level. Seems to be working out nicely for her. She got 96% efficiency furnaces and 16 SEER A/C units.

Comment

• Basements typically stay comfortable with minimal help..
                            '07 FZ1 set up for fun

Which would you prefer?

Comment

• Comfortable is all relative I suppose. She's very finicky on her house temperature, haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaveAA View Post
                                the new pad on the old pad.... dang.
                                Yeah I am not crazy about that it but I think if I clean the discoloration from the old pad it will look fine. It looks worse in the pic than it does in person.

Comment

Working...
                                X