Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Most Recent Purchase(pics required!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fvcking roundabouts… So stupid.

I did catch my first game at Fenway on Monday, though! Vs. Baltimore, and it was an offensive juggernaut, which was cool. My friend Tom was visiting and had a spare ticket, and we spread some of our mutual friend Tony's ashes around the park.

Also got a great shot of Papi's deep-shot double in the first inning.

-T
    Attached Files
    Swapped the '05 FZ1 for an '17 Ariens 28 Deluxe.
    My music: https://youtu.be/I51ScSCpOxU
    More of my music: shitftolow.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd S View Post
      Fvcking roundabouts… So stupid.

-T
      They are coming back in a big way since they are much more efficient in regulating traffic than stops or lights.

I used to be a big Red Sox fan but when the Expos were stolen and moved to Washington I switched to the Jays. I still have a soft spot for them but they just passed the Jays and are in first place now so I am hoping they lose.

93 Ford F150, leather shift knob (missing), rubber mats, AM/FM radio.

Comment

• [QUOTE=quazz;2686368)

I switched to the Jays. I still have a soft spot for them[/QUOTE]

Me too but I can't enjoy the modern mix anymore, way too strong for the occasional user.

Roundabouts are great, too bad Texans just don't get the yield thing.
        It's all about the good life and staying easy with the world - Lyle Lovett

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd S View Post
          and we spread some of our mutual friend Tony's ashes around the park.

-T
          How did that work?!
          2009 Yamaha Zuma 125
          1980 Yamaha XS650 Special II

To those dead souls inching along the freeways in their metal coffins,...... ..we show them that the human spirit is still alive.

Comment

• Bought a pair of these for the FJR. Haven't had a chance to test them out on a ride yet. I did get them paired to my Zumo and installed on the bike.
            Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

"I ride not to add days to my life, but to add LIFE to my days."

"Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the people who are doing it."

"Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and JUST BE HAPPY."

Comment

• Originally posted by Gamecock View Post
              How did that work?!
              Outside of the park. Slyly. Although Tom did the Fenway tour earlier that day and managed to sneak some ashes inside, as well.

Tony's all over this damn city, now!

-T

Comment

• Picked up this Peavey Envoy 110 the other day. I'm a tube purist for the most part but I wanted something smaller and lighter, and inexpensive that I could lug upstairs into other areas of the house when I didn't feel like playing in the basement. I used to drag the Mark III combo upstairs but that thing weighs a TON and is brutally loud, even in "quiet mode". Scored this little one for $80, not bad for a US made product. Pretty nice range of tones in it too. The clean channel is very nice, with 2 slightly differnent voicings. The lead channel has 3 voicings that cover most classic rock / metal sounds with ease. Since it's solid state and not digital, it responds more naturally to picking technique and the guitar volume. Not the same as playing through real glass, but close enough just to noodle around. Has a nice spring reverb too. Definitely happy with it for the $80 I paid.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Ogio 9800 gear bag.

Attached Files
                  YAMAHA

Comment

• New project. Already removed all of the front fairing as it was destroyed anyways

Comment

• Bought a little M&P .380 yesterday. And I thought my Shield was small! LOL
                      Wife's LC9 for comparison also.......

Comment

• Wow, I had somehow missed the pictures of your new digs, Todd. Looks awesome!

For years I've been slowly turning green with envy of my friends that have nice DSLR cameras, and constantly seeing their excellent shots on Facebook nearly every day. Two of those people are right here on this board, okaugust and buzzerd. I've had some pretty great point-and-shoot cameras, and while they are great for travel and everyday use they just can't compare to the quality of the shots you can get with a good single lens reflex.

The other day I was at a PNW-based department store and saw that they had some cameras on clearance. I did some research, and found that the Canon that I was interested in wasn't rated that high in the reviews that I read, but the Nikon that the local store had was rated very highly. Their price was as good as any I found on the internet, so I went to pick one up, and discovered that there was an in-store coupon for an additional $30 off! I got a screaming deal, and spent my hard-earned dollars locally, a good thing all-around.

Here is my new entry-level DSLR, a Nikon D3300 with 18-55mm and 55-200mm lenses.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Nice choice on the Nikon, Carl! I have a D5200 and use it a lot. LOVE the 55-300 lens. Almost use it exclusively. It's perfect for catching my daughter (and others) from further away, to get those great candid shots.

Thanks for the house compliments. We've been unpacking boxes for weeks, now… Exhausting. Also turned a bedroom into our master closet ourselves, and we've painted a bunch of it. Couch finally arrived Saturday, so our 3-ish weeks of sitting in camping chairs is finally over. Hurrah! And thank Dog. Camping chairs kinda suck.

Still sleeping on a mattress on the floor until our bed comes in, though. Ugh. Way too easy to get woken up by sloppy dog kisses.

-T

Comment

• Was given to me! Excited to try it out. I just need to read through it and figure out how to use it! Never had one.

2009 Yamaha Zuma 125
                            1980 Yamaha XS650 Special II

To those dead souls inching along the freeways in their metal coffins,...... ..we show them that the human spirit is still alive.

Comment

• Costco had too good of a deal and I don't even have anything that shows in 4k so I don't need the hero 5. (not sure why the pic keeps rotating 90 degrees)
                              Attached Files

Comment

• I blame Hotboot.

[URL=http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/Bradspa/media/20161112_143945_zps7xpkxasl.jpg.html][/URL

2016 BMW S1000RR Premium.
                                Mmmmmmm. Cruise control and heated grips.
                                YAMAHA

Comment

Working...
                                X