Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Most Recent Purchase(pics required!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally picked up a .45
    Attached Files
    Joe

2016 BMW S1000XR
    2009 Honda XR650L
    Humble yourself, or life will do it for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faa Q View Post
      Finally picked up a .45

That rotating barrel design is pretty sweet, loved the ergos on the ones I tried out. I almost bought one of those in 9mm but ended up with a sig p320 in sub compact because the Beretta was too wide, now wishing I'd gone smaller than the sig.

Comment

• I have one Beretta 45 and love it, shoots different than a Glock or Sig because of grip aangle but probably the best feeling gun I have. It's a shame they stamp all that idiot light stuff on the weapon now. Like...duh.
        Nice gun
        It's all about the good life and staying easy with the world - Lyle Lovett

Comment

• Originally posted by hotboot View Post
          It's a shame they stamp all that idiot light stuff on the weapon now. Like...duh.
          Nice gun
          I know...it's asinine. I would expect it from a USA made gun because everything has to be idiot proof to indemnify the manufacturer from money grabbing litigious morons but this is an Italian gun.

"Remember, when you pull the trigger, the bullets come out going very, very fast"

I swear this was filmed at my ccw class

https://youtu.be/Si6keYvv2AE
          Joe

2016 BMW S1000XR
          2009 Honda XR650L
          Humble yourself, or life will do it for you.

Comment

• Read instruction manual before using..... if you bought a gun and need to read up on it, stay the hell away from me at the range.
            Love my twisty barrel but it dont eat cheap 45 ammo. Oldder cougars are like that.

Comment

• Nice pistol. Haven't shot one yet, heard they are fairly accurate.
              Don't know why they call it Hamburger Helper, stuff does just fine by itself........

My long lost love.......1987 FZ700

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodys2718 View Post
                Nice Brad!!!

I was wondering what you were going to do for a "rain" bike in Arkansas and the MWG.

685 miles/year Goddam!

What are the deets?
                He bought it from a cop 10 years ago with 5,000 miles on it. So he put less than 4,000 miles on it himself.
                It literally looks showroom new. I could not let some punk buy it and stunt it. I had to rescue it!

No mods beside FE kit and integrated taillight. It does have a hideous (IMO) high-mount exhaust.

This is my third R1 from this generation. Obviously my favorite.
                Attached Files
                YAMAHA

Comment

• Originally posted by Torchsport View Post
                  Picking this up Sunday. I knew I should have brought a trailer with me today.
                  This is the sellers pic. It's immaculate.

2003 R1 with 8,900 miles!
                  That is a gem.

Comment

• Yep not a fan of the exhaust.

Comment

• http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/...ps0p02lzjw.png
                      My '02
                      04-06 R1 front end w/ carbon fiber fender; R1 master cylinder; Penske 8981 shock; Ivan's jet kit; SW Motech top/side racks; Givi E360 panniers; Coocase S50 top case; 4 advancer; Throttlemeister cruise control; NC shield w/ laminar lip; Sargent Seat; 17t sprocket; Galfer braided lines; R1 shift arm; 12V outlet; Watsen signals; Competition Werkes fender eliminator; Grip puppies; Oxford heated grips; Tech-Spec tank pads; varied GoPro mounts; custom radiator guard; M4 slip-on.

Comment

• My '02
                        04-06 R1 front end w/ carbon fiber fender; R1 master cylinder; Penske 8981 shock; Ivan's jet kit; SW Motech top/side racks; Givi E360 panniers; Coocase S50 top case; 4 advancer; Throttlemeister cruise control; NC shield w/ laminar lip; Sargent Seat; 17t sprocket; Galfer braided lines; R1 shift arm; 12V outlet; Watsen signals; Competition Werkes fender eliminator; Grip puppies; Oxford heated grips; Tech-Spec tank pads; varied GoPro mounts; custom radiator guard; M4 slip-on.

Comment

• Dude, nice pipe. Does it shoot blue flames ? Good year.

Comment

• 2pc Fieldsheer Adventure Tour suit fer 249$ shipped

2013 FZ1, flashed, Yoshed, juiceboxed, airboxed and K&Ned. 16T front for the giggles and all givi'd up for the road!

Comment

• Two fiddy for that suit? Hell of a deal, where did you find it please?
                              Don't know why they call it Hamburger Helper, stuff does just fine by itself........

Comment

• Originally posted by hotboot View Post
                                Dude, nice pipe. Does it shoot blue flames ? Good year.

Ya, wayyyy wicked huh dude?

Thought the same thing.

Really great year for the R1. Love the body style. Only caveat is that it seems like you turn into a deer magnet on them.

Comment

Working...
                                X