Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Most Recent Purchase(pics required!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In addition to the fancy PC hardware I got (http://www.yamahafz1oa.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=142468) I had the ECU flashed on my Tenere though I can't very well show a pic of that. I did also order LED headlights for it as well from Cyclops. Can't wait to install both and then watch it sit in the garage while it snows.
    Attached Files
    Joe

2016 BMW S1000XR
    2009 Honda XR650L
    Humble yourself, or life will do it for you.

Comment

• Not what I wanted to spend money on. But our fridge started acting up yesterday. Probably needs a compressor, and it is 14 years old. Gave up like my 14 year old washer and dryer did 11 months ago. I am not sure how 14 years goes by so fast, I just bought it! Got it from the same local appliance place we got the washer and drying so another GE unit. The one that died was a Samsung.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Nice. I prefer the side-by-sides over the newer-design "freezer on the bottom". Too much bending.
        04 FZ-1 Silver/Black
        06 Suzuki DR650
        00 Kawasaki W650
        90 Honda Hawk GT
        79 Honda CBX
        82 Honda CB900F

Comment

• Originally posted by Z Grand View Post
          Nice. I prefer the side-by-sides over the newer-design "freezer on the bottom". Too much bending.
          Plus 1

Seems to me that you don't get much storage either. (depending on model)
          Don't know why they call it Hamburger Helper, stuff does just fine by itself........

My long lost love.......1987 FZ700

Comment

• The trick is to get the wife to do the bending.

-T
            Swapped the '05 FZ1 for an '17 Ariens 28 Deluxe.
            My music: https://youtu.be/I51ScSCpOxU
            More of my music: shitftolow.com

Comment

• ^^^LOL!

Or buy one that requires very little bending, like bradd did. Very noice BTW!
              My cold box is 21 years old now. Prolly time to buy a shiny new one soon...
              Eschewing obfuscation and espousing elucidation is a noble aim

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd S View Post
                The trick is to get the wife to do the bending and the dishes.

-T
                FIFY
                Joe

2016 BMW S1000XR
                2009 Honda XR650L
                Humble yourself, or life will do it for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd S View Post
                  The trick is to get the wife to do the bending.

-T
                  Gives new meaning to "Ice Box"
                  2009 Yamaha Zuma 125
                  1980 Yamaha XS650 Special II

To those dead souls inching along the freeways in their metal coffins,...... ..we show them that the human spirit is still alive.

Comment

• I would have liked 20 years out of the old one, maybe I could have gotten it but at 14 years I decided it wasn't a good time to stick parts into it. My in-laws have the same fridge with the drawer freezer and french doors. It seems like you are always digging for stuff in the freezer. I had a drawer freezer once and I didn't like it.

Comment

• I did also order LED headlights for it as well from Cyclops
                      I did this to my Tiger 1050. Wow, what a difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUFZ1 View Post
                        Glock 17 with crimson trace tactical light.
                        Nice!
                        Milhouse: Trust me Bart, it's better to walk in on both your parents instead of just one of them.

Comment

• I need a new fridge before the 18 yo GE fails, the new ones have sexy LED lighting too. Bottom freezer drawers are all the rage, seems inconvenient.

No pix but I bought a cord of wood and a Frank Loyd Wright pillow for the upcoming polar vortex. She will be happy.
                          It's all about the good life and staying easy with the world - Lyle Lovett

Comment

• Originally posted by bradd View Post
                            I would have liked 20 years out of the old one, maybe I could have gotten it but at 14 years I decided it wasn't a good time to stick parts into it. My in-laws have the same fridge with the drawer freezer and french doors. It seems like you are always digging for stuff in the freezer. I had a drawer freezer once and I didn't like it.
                            I hear ya. I would not be inclined to pay big bucks to repair a 14 y/o appliance.
                            Besides, new stuff gives me a "warm and fuzzy". LOL
                            Eschewing obfuscation and espousing elucidation is a noble aim

Comment

• I got a new fridge recently and got a large Whirlpool with the bottom freezer. It has the main basket and two inner drawers that make organizing easy. Only have to bend down for the rare rummage through the main drawer. Mine also has a large drawer between the fridge and freezer that holds tons of water, soda and beer all at once. Very convenient. I had a side by side before this and neither side seemed to be big enough.

Comment

• Just bought this for the wife for Christmas... 2010 Ninja 250, 4,800 miles.

And this was for me. I purchased the parts, machined some in my garage, true tack driver. Merry Christmas!
                                2014 Blazing Orange FZ-09

Comment

Working...
                                X