Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Most Recent Purchase(pics required!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you do a lot of cooking and prep you need to be able to put large items in, the side-by-side's don't cut it. This also means that you rarely need anything out of the freezer, so bending isn't an issue.

My preferred approach is a single-door fridge-only, with a freezer in the pantry. Lived with that for the past decade and it's spoiled me..
    '01 FZ1 set up for distance
    '07 FZ1 set up for fun
    (both in the *faster* blue)

Which would you prefer?

Comment

• I prefer the old school freezer on top fridge on bottom and then I have a small box freezer for cow and deer meat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Torchsport View Post
        Hauled the '03 R1 home today. Man she is flawless.

Mind if I ask how much you paid? Absolutely beautiful, I've always hoped to own one of these. Hopefully sooner than later

Comment

• new gun

IMG_0254.JPG
          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Torchsport View Post
            Hauled the '03 R1 home today. Man she is flawless.

Wow, what a beauty, congrats!!! (so jealous inside...)
            blue 2003 FZ1, Ivan stage 1 jet kit, double bubble Puig blue windshield, 55W HID headlights

Comment

• New Fly Racing Revolt helmet. Snell 2015, DOT, 2 visors... $135! I can't wait to try it out.
              2014 Blazing Orange FZ-09

Comment

• Nice lid. Love to hear a review from you.

Comment

• I would also like to hear a review on the lid. Not very often you see a Snell rating at that price point.
                  We want food,medicine and one of them cows

Comment

• Originally posted by dan13 View Post
                    I would also like to hear a review on the lid. Not very often you see a Snell rating at that price point.
                    It was a 2016 release from Fly, and I've been very happy with their MX gear... These helmets have not made the rounds like others, as they are NEW. However the several reviews I have read, are very positive, especially at this price point for a current build year helmet, with two visors and SNELL 2015.

The fit is much like my previous HJC helmets, and much less oval than my Scorpions.

Visor swaps are quick, the clear visor has an anti fog treatment. The dark visor, is quite dark, which I prefer with fairly light sensitive eyes.

I have my Sena SMH10 installed and ready for warmer weather.
                    2014 Blazing Orange FZ-09

Comment

• Originally posted by faseljd View Post
                      IMG_0254.JPG
                      The ultimate manly fly swatter.
                      I got one for Christmas, but it's winter time and no flies to be found, so we did the next best thing and shot each other with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by organ donor View Post
                        The ultimate manly fly swatter.
                        I got one for Christmas, but it's winter time and no flies to be found, so we did the next best thing and shot each other with it.
                        ..............gonna put yer eye out!
                        Don't know why they call it Hamburger Helper, stuff does just fine by itself........

My long lost love.......1987 FZ700

Comment

• I couldn't resist.

IPA.jpg
                          2012 Triumph Speed Triple R
                          2014 BMW R1200GS Adventure with shaft drive wheelie mod
                          2016 Yamaha S-Max scooter (big bore, etc)

Comment

• Beer thingy?
                            Eschewing obfuscation and espousing elucidation is a noble aim

Comment

• One of the top 5 craft breweries in the world... Yea, beer thingy!

Comment

• sO WhO aRE THE OTHER FOUR? dO tHAY hAVEE BEeR THINGIES tOO?
                                Eschewing obfuscation and espousing elucidation is a noble aim

Comment

Working...
                                X