Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Most Recent Purchase(pics required!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The pattern looks normal in person and in photos, but when I resized them they got that funky effect.
    YAMAHA

Comment

• Originally posted by hotboot View Post
      2200 here is $12,000 so thank you hail and insurance company. A new roof is worth a 20% H/O discount for 7 years so there is that.
      I had no idea. I need to dig up my receipt and buzz my insurance broker.

-T
      Swapped the '05 FZ1 for an '17 Ariens 28 Deluxe.
      My music: https://youtu.be/I51ScSCpOxU
      More of my music: shitftolow.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd S View Post
        I had no idea. I need to dig up my receipt and buzz my insurance broker.

-T
        I just informed my insurance company that I had it replaced and they told me I'm eligible for a discount.
        Woohoo.
        YAMAHA

Comment

• Latest purchase during its first use last Saturday.

Target is bubbled because it was pouring rain from heavy thunderstorms the entire time (outdoor range). Everybody finally left, and it was only me and the range officer. A little rain doesn’t bother me. I actually enjoyed the challenge of decreased visibility. Haven’t shot in a long time. I figure I was pushing too much with my thumbs and not centering my trigger finger pad, both causing me to push left. Need a lot more practice.

I’ve always been severely near-sighted (can’t see far). But since I’m old now my near vision is bad, too. I had to choose between distance glasses (target would be sharp and sights blurry) or my computer glasses (front sight sharp but target blurry). I chose the latter. Haven’t shot since my eyes went to crap, so it was really interesting. Haha! Glad I brought binoculars, because I needed them to see where I had hit the target.

I grew up shooting shotguns (not a great shotgunner). My first time target shooting was with a 1911 on Camp Pendleton, and I’ve had a strong connection with pistols ever since. Sold my last pistol (Sig) to a board member. This bad boy is a Walther.
          Attached Files
          Tech Tip
          Motorcycle Suspension Worksheet
          Recent Bikes
          Yamaha FZ-1, Yamaha FZ-09, Honda VFR1200, Ducati Supersport S

Comment

• Good job! Good shooting regardless of the other factors you were dealing with.

I'm struggling with my eyes as well. I have a stigmatism in my right eye that is REALLY agitating me. I really need to get back to eye doctor.
            2009 Yamaha Zuma 125
            1980 Yamaha XS650 Special II

To those dead souls inching along the freeways in their metal coffins,...... ..we show them that the human spirit is still alive.

Comment

• You can sue me for not having a pic, but you can see it here.

https://www.keltecweapons.com/shotguns/ksg/

Considering CA has a limit of 10 rounds, it's quite clever having a switch to change between the two of 7 rounds each.
              2012 Triumph Speed Triple R
              2014 BMW R1200GS Adventure with shaft drive wheelie mod
              2016 Yamaha S-Max scooter (big bore, etc)

Comment

• Originally posted by phydeaux View Post
                You can sue me for not having a pic, but you can see it here.

Holy s**t!

Okay, who wouldnít want one of those and about 100 acres of playground with your own tactical shooting range?
                Tech Tip
                Motorcycle Suspension Worksheet
                Recent Bikes
                Yamaha FZ-1, Yamaha FZ-09, Honda VFR1200, Ducati Supersport S

Comment

• Looks like fun. I bet you can go through $250-worth of 12 ga. ammo in no time.
                  04 FZ-1 Silver/Black
                  06 Suzuki DR650
                  00 Kawasaki W650
                  90 Honda Hawk GT
                  79 Honda CBX
                  82 Honda CB900F

Comment

• Originally posted by phydeaux View Post
                    You can sue me for not having a pic, but you can see it here.

Considering CA has a limit of 10 rounds, it's quite clever having a switch to change between the two of 7 rounds each.
                    I want that!

2019 Wr250r
                    2016 KTM 1290 Super Adventure

Comment

• Upgraded the tired front springs and dead shocks on my 28 year old truck. +1.5" front Rough Country springs mean the Grabber 31x10.50's do not scrub at full lock and she sits much more level. Ride quality from the Bilsteins is very good with far less roll in the turns.
                      Attached Files
                      -'03 FZ1- "Xena"- Custom Orange/Red paint- FuzzyOne mirror mod- SW Motech QR racks- Givi E460 top- E21 side cases- SS brake lines - Scorpion slip-on- Penske 8987 shock- Throttlemeisters- Sargent seat- R1 shift arm- Custom sprocket cover- Cheap ass battery- Extended passenger pegs - Gauge of Eternal Coolness - Valtermoto Rearsets - LED headlights- Carbon airbox covers- Fehling engine case guards (footrests!)- MRA Vario shield -

Comment

• We bought this mountain stream yesterday...and the 74 acres attached.
                        Attached Files
                        -'03 FZ1- "Xena"- Custom Orange/Red paint- FuzzyOne mirror mod- SW Motech QR racks- Givi E460 top- E21 side cases- SS brake lines - Scorpion slip-on- Penske 8987 shock- Throttlemeisters- Sargent seat- R1 shift arm- Custom sprocket cover- Cheap ass battery- Extended passenger pegs - Gauge of Eternal Coolness - Valtermoto Rearsets - LED headlights- Carbon airbox covers- Fehling engine case guards (footrests!)- MRA Vario shield -

Comment

• Originally posted by iluvmyfz1 View Post
                          We bought this mountain stream yesterday...and the 74 acres attached.
                          Nice!! Thatís a lot of land

Comment

Wow, good for you. Nice chunk of land.
                            Don't know why they call it Hamburger Helper, stuff does just fine by itself........

My long lost love.......1987 FZ700

Comment

Cool! Any off road trails?

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelFZ1 View Post
                                Nice!! Thatís a lot of land
                                Yes it is. We've been looking at this place for a few months and I still haven't seen it all. More than 3.2 million square feet!

Originally posted by WileECoyote View Post
                                Wow, good for you. Nice chunk of land.
                                We're camping up here and doing some cleanup work. Currently tending fire and listening to a pack of coyotes....getting closer.

Originally posted by bikeridermark View Post
                                Cool! Any off road trails?
                                Just the looong, steep driveway at the moment, but give me a minute and I'll work on some single track.

Comment

Working...
                                X