Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Most Recent Purchase(pics required!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LiquidSilver View Post
    He could hookup a trailer and tow a VW/Audi product as a distraction. They are forever needing to be towed anyway.
    Not my Passat , this thing has been perfect for 5 years now. Just oil changes.

93 Ford F150, leather shift knob (missing), rubber mats, AM/FM radio.

Comment

• Originally posted by hotboot View Post
      This. My Tundra is built like a 3/4 but bumper pull 5000 lbs. and see what a relaxing trip THAT is. Power is no problem but in-flight refueling would be nice with 8 mpg and a 26 gallon tank.

The team who invented the JUKE designed the new Titan....fugliest front quarter panel fender EVER !! Unless you've seen a new Chevy in person.
      You tried anti sway bars? I have run them before on bumper pulls with my 3/4 ton. The 1 ton dually does not care whatís behind it, stable as can be, I just run lift bars to transition the tongue weight toward the front of the truck.

Pity about the mpg though, but thatís average for a gasser towing. The diesel doesnít do much better, at around 12-13 loaded down, but itís got 4:10 gearing, and will drink the fuel if pushed past 70.

I do echo your sentiments on the new silverados. Round fender wells have come full circle, but they uglied the rest of the truck up in the process.

Comment

• First Home

So I'm getting my first house with my girlfriend. It's a 3 bed 3.5 bath with a single car garage that's a little bigger than normal and has a workbench. It's just east of Grant Park in Atlanta. Not a huge back yard or anything but plenty of room to hang out and have people over etc.
        Attached Files
        2012 BMW S1000RR Premium
        2011 Kawasaki Concours14
        2009 Yamaha FZ6

Comment

• That’s a neat place!
          Looking for another cheap gen2

Comment

• Congrats ok.
            YAMAHA

Comment

• Be cool to have a firemanís pole in the top room so you could slide on down into the man-cave, lol.

Comment

• Congrats on the house man! Very nice. It has a built-in Stairmaster too.
                -'03 FZ1- "Xena"- Custom Orange/Red paint- FuzzyOne mirror mod- SW Motech QR racks- Givi E460 top- E21 side cases- SS brake lines - Scorpion slip-on- Penske 8987 shock- Throttlemeisters- Sargent seat- R1 shift arm- Custom sprocket cover- Cheap ass battery- Extended passenger pegs - Gauge of Eternal Coolness - Valtermoto Rearsets - LED headlights- Carbon airbox covers- Fehling engine case guards (footrests!)- MRA Vario shield -

Comment

• Originally posted by iluvmyfz1 View Post
                  Congrats on the house man! Very nice. It has a built-in Stairmaster too.
                  What I was thinking

Patient zero.

Partly stabilized, partly curious.

Be your own man; don't be an owned man.

Some people would rather be dead than wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neanderthal View Post
                    Be cool to have a firemanís pole in the top room so you could slide on down into the man-cave, lol.
                    That's actually very doable. Just got to pass it by the girlfriend first.

(and they never heard from him again)
                    2012 BMW S1000RR Premium
                    2011 Kawasaki Concours14
                    2009 Yamaha FZ6

Comment

• It does have a lot of stairs for sure. I could use more exercise so why not
                      2012 BMW S1000RR Premium
                      2011 Kawasaki Concours14
                      2009 Yamaha FZ6

Comment

• It has character. Congratulations!

Comment

• That's awesome man. Congrats to you both.

Not that I need another excuse to head up to Fox Bros, but we should meet up sometime, even if it's just for the free beer and tacos at Brother Moto or Twosdays at Victory sandwich bar.
                          Last edited by Wonger; 11-05-2018, 06:38 AM.
                          Brub Brrrrububb Brrrubbubbrubb...

Comment

• Always wanted an upstairs porch so I could sleep outside..
                            '01 FZ1 set up for distance
                            '07 FZ1 set up for fun
                            (both in the *faster* blue)

Which would you prefer?

Comment

• Congratulations!
                              2012 Triumph Speed Triple R
                              2014 BMW R1200GS Adventure with shaft drive wheelie mod
                              2016 Yamaha S-Max scooter (big bore, etc)

Comment

• Originally posted by Torchsport View Post
                                Sticks & stones..
                                while we're still shitting all over your brand new truck....
                                The Titan has long been my favorite truck design since it came out.... 15? years ago? But this most recent design is just very round and odd. That said, definitely a beast of a truck. And a lifetime B2B warranty?! Wow, that's a frickin deal!

Comment

Working...
                                X