Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Most Recent Purchase(pics required!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolling that read down is great for getting the hot air out of the car in the summer, and for letting just the right amount of cool air in on the evenings.

Comment

• Originally posted by sparky80 View Post
      The 2017 Rossi Minichamps showed up from Belgium last night.
      All caught up until they release his 2018 bike sometime next month or early next year.

George hangs out on the bottom row, though it seems Minichamps is done making his bikes and never came out with a 2012 bike some strange reason.
      2012 was/is a weird year for Minichamps. I collect the Stoner bikes and they took a long time to release his last bike. It seems they seem to have forgotten about that year.
      Mods:
      Brembo 16mm Radial MC, ASV short Levers, Brembo GP4-RX calipers, Hell braided lines, R1 Fender, Ohlins FGRT 206 forks, Ohlins shock (tuned - Racebike Services), Marchesini rims, Vortex 48t sprocket, Arrow Headers - Micron GP slipon, tailtidy, Rizoma (risers, conical bars, Lux grips, bar ends, 744 mirrors, fluid reservoir, Rev rearsets/B Pro pegs), Speedo healer, BMC filter, AIS Block off, PCV (tuned - Neville Lush Racing), Pirelli DR III, Ivan's ECU, GF-Design LED Blinkers, DID gold chain

Comment

• R nineT

Picked up this '15 R nineT from the same guy that bought my 1090 Adv R earlier this year. 4900 miles and it's in great shape. Needs battery and tires.
        Suspension is a dumbed down fork and shock from the S1000R and it could use some freshening up and revalving or upgrading. It's a bit smaller than I expected, but I rode it back to back with my buddy's '17 Thruxton R and it's pretty fun, just different flavors. The Thruxton is smoother, but some of the BMW's rawness is by design.
        Attached Files
        Brub Brrrrububb Brrrubbubbrubb...

Comment

• Congrats on the new bike. Enjoy!
          2012 BMW S1000RR Premium
          2011 Kawasaki Concours14
          2009 Yamaha FZ6

Comment

• Great looking bikes, the both of them. I'm surprised it's needing a battery after only 3 years?

Comment

• Hello my precious
              Attached Files
              Looking for another cheap gen2

Comment

• A box of springy goodness awaited my awakening. And some aluminum vice jaws, which I may not even need.
                Attached Files
                "Hey Cancer, Téigh trasna ort féin!" - Saying on one of Jackie's pink t-shirts.

Comment

• Springtime is coming.
                  See what I did there?
                  Don

Comment

• Originally posted by LiquidSilver View Post
                    Springtime is coming.
                    See what I did there?
                    I did, I did................
                    Don't know why they call it Hamburger Helper, stuff does just fine by itself........

My long lost love.......1987 FZ700

Comment

• Originally posted by LiquidSilver View Post
                      Springtime is coming.
                      See what I did there?

"Hey Cancer, Téigh trasna ort féin!" - Saying on one of Jackie's pink t-shirts.

Comment

• 11/13 bought 2017 dodge ram 1500LT. 5.7 hemi. 52,760 miles. 4wd, white,mpg 19 with trailer.
                        11/18 bought 2008 FJR, black. Miles 4460 actual, been sitting for years.
                        Im a nerd and didnt post pics.
                        MotoEd
                        When I grow up, I want to be like LG.
                        I miss my Flopper Dog.
                        To All Those Who Suffer and are Ignored and Mocked.
                        That Damn Eddie.
                        We're having some fun now.

Comment

• Yeah Eddie!

Comment

• Eddie is livin' large ! Don't drop that hemi on your bad ankle Bro. A red hat and white boots would look nice with that combo...
                            It's all about the good life and staying easy with the world - Lyle Lovett

Comment

• My white boots have yellowed but am going to wear them.
                              I also need a new helmet.
                              Looking forward to vacation again.
                              MotoEd
                              When I grow up, I want to be like LG.
                              I miss my Flopper Dog.
                              To All Those Who Suffer and are Ignored and Mocked.
                              That Damn Eddie.
                              We're having some fun now.

Comment

• I ordered a few pizzas for my department for an awesome October.
                                Attached Files
                                YAMAHA

Comment

Working...
                                X