Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Most Recent Purchase(pics required!)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Why is free delivery $21.05?
    Whats the 15% for?

    Comment


    • Ah, Carbones!

      Comment


      • Looks like the automatic gratuity on large parties would have been 15% if it was eat in.
        That seems to be credited back.
        The Free delivery also may have a limit, such as 4 pies.
        Looks like 30 boxes.
        $.70 each for delivery is cheap, though not free.
        Don

        Comment


        • Originally posted by LiquidSilver View Post
          Looks like the automatic gratuity on large parties would have been 15% if it was eat in.
          That seems to be credited back.
          The Free delivery also may have a limit, such as 4 pies.
          Looks like 30 boxes.
          $.70 each for delivery is cheap, though not free.
          Bingo.
          And I assume there is a delivery charge when the dude has to carry that many pies.
          I just do the ordering, sign for it and give the receipt to my manager.
          YAMAHA

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Stella Blue View Post
            Ah, Carbones!
            Should be Cabrone's...............



            Good on you for taking care of your people!


            Don't know why they call it Hamburger Helper, stuff does just fine by itself........

            My long lost love.......1987 FZ700

            Comment


            • had some Revzilla gift cards to use, so I ordered a new tank bag. Went SW-Motech this time...been looking at these way back when they were still called Bags Connection.

              Since I ordered at 11:30PM, I'm fully expecting RZilla to work some magic and it'll be on my doorstep tomorrow afternoon. Hehehe

              EDIT: 2 day shipping is awesome. Revzilla isn't always the cheapest retailer to shop from, but their service, and flexible return policy is hard to beat. Tank bag and mount ring were on my doorstep tonight, effectively two days later.
              Last edited by jointbeaker; 11-29-2018, 05:50 PM.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Torchsport View Post
                I ordered a few pizzas for my department for an awesome October.
                Was it alfredos pizza, or pizza by alfredos?

                There is a difference, one is a giant circle of death.
                Looking for another cheap gen2

                Comment


                • Purchased a used 2017 Yamaha FZ-10. Awaiting shipment from Iowa to California. It has 4,280 miles and is a beauty.





                  2014 Yamaha FZ1 #AngelFZ
                  2017 Yamaha FZ-10 #BlackBettyFZ10

                  Comment


                  • I know where those pictures of that bike were taken! I recognize those well heads along the river.

                    Congratulations!
                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by bradd View Post
                      I know where those pictures of that bike were taken! I recognize those well heads along the river.

                      Congratulations!
                      Thanks! The bike is from Marion, IA as well!!!
                      2014 Yamaha FZ1 #AngelFZ
                      2017 Yamaha FZ-10 #BlackBettyFZ10

                      Comment


                      • Is that Bogie's FZ10? I know he was selling it. I got a couple CF pieces from him that were on the bike previously.
                        Brub Brrrrububb Brrrubbubbrubb...

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Wonger View Post
                          Is that Bogie's FZ10? I know he was selling it. I got a couple CF pieces from him that were on the bike previously.
                          Yes
                          2014 Yamaha FZ1 #AngelFZ
                          2017 Yamaha FZ-10 #BlackBettyFZ10

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JEFFKISTHENAME View Post
                            Yes
                            Pretty much a build thread all over ADVRider forums.

                            Congrats, nice looking bike.

                            Comment


                            • Put some lights up in the garage of the new house today. They are LEDs that look like fluorescent. $100 for 4 of them and they are very bright and much lighter. Also unboxed the motorcycle lift I got from Harbor Freight during the Black Friday sale. Garage is coming along. Had to put the stepladder on top of the lift to be able to reach the ceiling.



                              2012 BMW S1000RR Premium
                              2011 Kawasaki Concours14
                              2009 Yamaha FZ6

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by jointbeaker View Post
                                Pretty much a build thread all over ADVRider forums.

                                Congrats, nice looking bike.
                                Link?
                                .

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X