Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Most Recent Purchase(pics required!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe it's more girth than lenth?
    -'03 FZ1- "Xena"- Custom Orange/Red paint- FuzzyOne mirror mod- SW Motech QR racks- Givi E460 top- E21 side cases- SS brake lines - Scorpion slip-on- Penske 8987 shock- Throttlemeisters- Sargent seat- R1 shift arm- Custom sprocket cover- Cheap ass battery- Extended passenger pegs - Gauge of Eternal Coolness - Valtermoto Rearsets - LED headlights- Carbon airbox covers- Fehling engine case guards (footrests!)- MRA Vario shield -

Comment

• I had a Givi 40l topcase. You can fit a lot of gear in there!

It was great for going out in LA. Could throw my helmet, riding pants, gloves, even jacket if necessary in there and still go out comfortably without looking like I came from the cast of Tron. And bikes just slip between car parking spots, so free parking!

-T
      Swapped the '05 FZ1 for an '17 Ariens 28 Deluxe.
      My music: https://youtu.be/I51ScSCpOxU
      More of my music: shitftolow.com

Comment

• Got me one of them Baxley knockoff chocks from discount ramp on black Friday. Works well enough for what i need it to do. Can even hold the FJR somewhat securely and the Zuma also fits with no problems. For less than half of a Baxley, I'm happy with it.
        Attached Files
        2006 Cobalt Blue Yamaha FJR1300A
        2013 Dynamic Blue Yamaha Zuma 125
        2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 KRT

That at the name of Jesus every knee will bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. Phil. 2:10-11

Comment

• Originally posted by organ donor View Post
          Like 5liters?
          Well if we’re on the subject of math, 5L is equivalent to .17 cubic feet which doesn’t sound like much. But that is also 305 cubic inches which does sound a bit more substantial. Basically, Givi did a good job of making the proportions usable for a variety of configurations.

Comment

• Picked up some flowvision goggles at 35% off. and a suomy at 70% off.

The viewing window is huge and this thing is super light.
            Attached Files
            Looking for another cheap gen2

Comment

• I've become the third owner of a Z125 with 490 miles. It's in good shape as you can imagine. PO put a fender eliminator on it which is about to go away. This is my rain/shine commuter now so I need that fender to keep my back dry

2012 BMW S1000RR Premium
              2011 Kawasaki Concours14
              2009 Yamaha FZ6

Comment

• Originally posted by okrider View Post
                I've become the third owner of a Z125 with 490 miles. It's in good shape as you can imagine. PO put a fender eliminator on it which is about to go away. This is my rain/shine commuter now so I need that fender to keep my back dry

SA-WEET! Always wanted one but people want so much for them. I’m not paying 3K for the little guy. Would love one to blast around in town though

Comment

• They do want an arm and a leg for these bikes which I've always thought was ridiculous. I snagged this guy for $2k.
                  2012 BMW S1000RR Premium
                  2011 Kawasaki Concours14
                  2009 Yamaha FZ6

Comment

• Originally posted by okrider View Post
                    They do want an arm and a leg for these bikes which I've always thought was ridiculous. I snagged this guy for $2k.
                    Bravo. Thata boy.

Comment

• Sold my Z125 over the summer for $1700 but it had a little over 5000 miles on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by fermic37 View Post
                        Picked up some flowvision goggles at 35% off. and a suomy at 70% off.

The viewing window is huge and this thing is super light.

Nice setup. I like that.
                        "Hey Cancer, Téigh trasna ort féin!" - Saying on one of Jackie's pink t-shirts.

Comment

• My Christmas gift from the missus. Can't wait to get these goodies installed. Rizoma Fat bar and risers. I've been wanting to go to a more upright riding position for a while, so I finally saved a few ducats and got a hold of PJ to make it happen. I've got new throttle cables as well that have been waiting to go on for almost a year now, so they will get installed too.
                          Attached Files
                          "Hey Cancer, Téigh trasna ort féin!" - Saying on one of Jackie's pink t-shirts.

Comment

• eBike with a Yamaha motor. I didn't realise Yamaha made electric motors let alone for use in things like this.

It is more than 25 years since I last rode a bicycle so it will take a bit of time to get used to it.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• 8 spoke finally showed up from the UK, so I bought a Road 5 for it. Rode around for a bit in the cold on wet roads and I'm amazed at the grip this tire has. Wheelies on wet pavement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Banzai View Post
                                eBike with a Yamaha motor. I didn't realise Yamaha made electric motors let alone for use in things like this.

It is more than 25 years since I last rode a bicycle so it will take a bit of time to get used to it.

Very curious to hear your thoughts. Been considering one for awhile now.

Comment

Working...
                                X