Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Most Recent Purchase(pics required!)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ahh, yes I did know about one.
    Not one shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious.

    2001 Yamaha FZ1
    2001 Kawasaki ZR7S SOLD
    1999 Honda Shadow SOLD

    Comment


    • A nice set of 'murican Danner boots.

      I forgot how long it takes to break boots in.
      Looking for another cheap gen2

      Comment


      • Originally posted by fermic37 View Post
        A nice set of 'murican Danner boots.

        I forgot how long it takes to break boots in.
        Danners are nice boots from what Iíve read. What model did you get? Iíve been wearing Doc Martens for years. I might have to give the Danners a try.

        Comment


        • tired of buying Chinese ariat and carhartt boots. Stopped in at the local red wing and their equivalent boot was almost double.

          So landed on these. I work in a hangar so don't really need to worry about dirt and mud.

          https://www.danner.com/bull-run-moc-toe-6-black.html

          Took a full work week to break in.
          Looking for another cheap gen2

          Comment


          • Originally posted by fermic37 View Post
            A nice set of 'murican Danner boots.

            I forgot how long it takes to break boots in.
            https://www.danner.com/men/all-footw...black-gtx.html

            I bought these a couple years ago and have worn them as weekend work boots. All day comfortable, extremely durable, and have held up to many weekends of cutting trees, clearing brush, and trekking up and down hills. Wash the mud off and a bit of polish, they look great again. These broke in very quickly, maybe a weekend or two of constant wear. The next pair will be Danner for sure.
            -'03 FZ1- "Xena"- Custom Orange/Red paint- FuzzyOne mirror mod- SW Motech QR racks- Givi E460 top- E21 side cases- SS brake lines - Scorpion slip-on- Penske 8987 shock- Throttlemeisters- Sargent seat- R1 shift arm- Custom sprocket cover- Cheap ass battery- Extended passenger pegs - Gauge of Eternal Coolness - Valtermoto Rearsets - LED headlights- Carbon airbox covers- Fehling engine case guards (footrests!)- MRA Vario shield -

            Comment


            • one thing I always do with new boots is take off the insole and put a good Spenco full insole in them, I usually get 1/2 size bigger to accommodate the insole, it really makes it comfortable to walk all day in them.

              Comment


              • I wear Danners everyday at work. First it was at the mine. Now its at a steel mill. Best friggen boots ever.
                Don't know why they call it Hamburger Helper, stuff does just fine by itself........

                My long lost love.......1987 FZ700

                Comment


                • Originally posted by fermic37 View Post
                  tired of buying Chinese ariat and carhartt boots. Stopped in at the local red wing and their equivalent boot was almost double.

                  So landed on these. I work in a hangar so don't really need to worry about dirt and mud.

                  https://www.danner.com/bull-run-moc-toe-6-black.html

                  Took a full work week to break in.
                  That's a classic work boot design. My dad wore boots similar to those for years. I'll have to give them a look-see.

                  Comment


                  • I have been wanting a full leather suit for a while. I've got some textiles, leather jacket, kevlar jeans, etc. I poked around the other day and found the Joe Rocket Blaster X on closeout at Revzilla for $400. Seemed decent.

                    I looked on ebay and found one brand new with tags in my size for $200!!! I sold a few items I had kicking around that I didn't need to fund it. The suit showed up today and fits PERRRRFECTLY! So stoked right now!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by fermic37 View Post
                      tired of buying Chinese ariat and carhartt boots. Stopped in at the local red wing and their equivalent boot was almost double.

                      So landed on these. I work in a hangar so don't really need to worry about dirt and mud.

                      https://www.danner.com/bull-run-moc-toe-6-black.html

                      Took a full work week to break in.
                      Nice boots!

                      Comment


                      • Picked this up on Monday.
                        Attached Files
                        Brub Brrrrububb Brrrubbubbrubb...

                        Comment


                        • that is a lovely red.
                          Looking for another cheap gen2

                          Comment


                          • Faaaaaancy
                            07 FZ1 lots of goodies
                            www.WileyLogHomes.com

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Wonger View Post
                              Picked this up on Monday.
                              Nice truck!!!! What made you pick it over the Silverado (or Ram)? I'm in the market for a new 1/2 ton and am just now starting to do my research. Love the color!!!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by BruinFZ1guy View Post
                                I have been wanting a full leather suit for a while. I've got some textiles, leather jacket, kevlar jeans, etc. I poked around the other day and found the Joe Rocket Blaster X on closeout at Revzilla for $400. Seemed decent.

                                I looked on ebay and found one brand new with tags in my size for $200!!! I sold a few items I had kicking around that I didn't need to fund it. The suit showed up today and fits PERRRRFECTLY! So stoked right now!

                                here I thought I was the only one you sent that to... I almost felt special

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X