Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Most Recent Purchase(pics required!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by theunderfighter View Post
    here I thought I was the only one you sent that to... I almost felt special
    Ohhh myyyy. (I my best George Takei)............ hehehe
    Don't know why they call it Hamburger Helper, stuff does just fine by itself........

My long lost love.......1987 FZ700

Comment

• Originally posted by theunderfighter View Post
      here I thought I was the only one you sent that to... I almost felt special
      You, the GF, my brother, my 8 y/o, and the FZ1 forum. That's it. Y'all ARE special!

Comment

• Not sure if I ever posted this, but this thing paid for itself in spades today. It is an endoscope/borescope for your smart phone. It says WiFi capable, but it works best with the USB hookup. The WiFi keeps dropping out when you use it. I used it looking around in the head for some suspected debris while I am doing my valve adjustment.

I got it off eBay for like $20. I had to try two different apps to find one that worked correctly with it. Scopecam is the app I ended up going with.

You can take pics or record video with it and it has 7 LEDs that you can adjust the brightness on. It also came with three attachments; a hook, a magnet, and a 90° mirror that you can attach to the end of the camera barrel.

The second pic is looking down the side of an exhaust spring and the third is looking into the coolant passage going into the top of the head.
        Attached Files
        "Hey Cancer, Téigh trasna ort féin!" - Saying on one of Jackie's pink t-shirts.

Comment

• Wheres Organ Donor when ya need him.............

I know that cat would have many, many "ideas" on how that thing could be used............
          Don't know why they call it Hamburger Helper, stuff does just fine by itself........

Comment

• "Hey Cancer, Téigh trasna ort féin!" - Saying on one of Jackie's pink t-shirts.

Comment

• picked one of those up a few years ago, the house we were renting while i built was reported to have 180k in cash hidden in the walls somewhere. I never did find it.
              07 FZ1 lots of goodies
              www.WileyLogHomes.com

Comment

• Handy gadget to have for those unusual times it's needed. I use mine with a laptop.
                '01 FZ1 set up for distance
                '07 FZ1 set up for fun
                (both in the *faster* blue)

Which would you prefer?

Comment

• Originally posted by AndyW View Post
                  Handy gadget to have for those unusual times it's needed. I use mine with a laptop.
                  Doesn’t that get bulky and cumbersome in the bedroom? Asking for a friend.

Comment

• Think of the money you'll save on colonoscopies.

Comment

• Originally posted by val guy View Post
                      Nice truck!!!! What made you pick it over the Silverado (or Ram)? I'm in the market for a new 1/2 ton and am just now starting to do my research. Love the color!!!
                      I liked it better for the trims I was looking at (lower price). The new Laramie Ram is the nicest interior by far, and I think it rides the nicest when empty. The Silverado's near the same price were all the 4.3 v6 and I just can't do that.

The fuel mileage is actually really good on this one, and that is important to me since I commute 50+ miles/day.

If I were going full luxury cruiser, I would've considered the others a bit more as the f150 has the most dated cabin by a mile. As-is, I think it works pretty good for the lower-priced models. I really liked the 3.5 ecoboost in my explorer and my dad's '14 3.5 ecoboost F150 has been great. My buddy has had two 2.7 ecoboost's in the past 3 years, and they've been flawless too. Fingers crossed it will continue.

The only thing I didn't get which I'm not ashamed to admit I want is the Trailer Tow Pro pkg. which has the fancy dial to steer your trailer while reversing. It seems gimmicky until you are trying to back up your driveway at night from the narrow street and not take out both yours and your neighbors' mailboxes. That and the man step would have been nice.
                      Brub Brrrrububb Brrrubbubbrubb...

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelFZ1 View Post
                        Doesn’t that get bulky and cumbersome in the bedroom? Asking for a friend.
                        Who's this friend of yours? Asking for a friend.
                        "Hey Cancer, Téigh trasna ort féin!" - Saying on one of Jackie's pink t-shirts.

Comment

• Recommended by Arkie, sure work well on those pesky nose hairs.......
                          Attached Files

Comment

• I have a pair of those exact needle nose pliers I use for work. They are great!

Comment

• Originally posted by Racer Boy View Post
                              I have a pair of those exact needle nose pliers I use for work. They are great!
                              Bought a pair from Harbor Freight for around $10. They work great and can't do fork seals without them.

Comment

• Had my first use of them today at the mill.

Needless to say, handy as all fook.

Comment

Working...
                                X