Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Most Recent Purchase(pics required!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WileECoyote View Post
    Recommended by Arkie, sure work well on those pesky nose hairs.......

Well I know what to look for on my next HF trip.
    "Hey Cancer, Téigh trasna ort féin!" - Saying on one of Jackie's pink t-shirts.

Comment

• The curved pair work equally well for ear hair...................
      Don't know why they call it Hamburger Helper, stuff does just fine by itself........

My long lost love.......1987 FZ700

Comment

• [IMG][/IMG]

Picked up a Ryker 900 for the GF today.

Comment

• Looks sinister. Is that the same lady I met ?

Cool on the Ryker too.
          It's all about the good life and staying easy with the world - Lyle Lovett

Comment

• Originally posted by hotboot View Post
            Looks sinister. Is that the same lady I met ?

Cool on the Ryker too.
            Yes, same lady, I have been with her for 8 years next week, I think thats a record for me.

Comment

• Chitown lady, nice Valentines gift man. Happy almost 8 !

Comment

• I had a meeting in Myrtle Beach today, so I went early and stopped at RedLine Powersports. They had Ryker outside. It made me stare at it for awhile. I must like it! Nice ride! Congrats Harry

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry1976 View Post
                  [IMG][/IMG]

Resisting the urge to comment on acquiring the model equipped with airbags...
                  Must not be misogynistic...#MeToo...
                  *ahem

Very nice lady friend, sir.
                  Brub Brrrrububb Brrrubbubbrubb...

Comment

• This:

And a project to use it on.

The Autel MD802Elite is just under $200 and covers most systems on 2002 to 2015 vehicles. It includes oil/maintenance resets, which comes in handy on VW/Audi or Mitsubishi, where every so many times the reset is for other system maintenance and the normal sequence you find on YouTube doesn't work.
                    The 802 gets good reviews. The 805 is the replacement, it is supposed to cover more, but the only thing it seems to have would be very limited TPMS coverage. A stand alone TPMS reader programmer works best. I also read that early 805's needed a program update out of the box for certain coverage.
                    Most programmable Autels give you one free update later.
                    Like all Autel products speed and quirkyness are issues. But to get the same info and nearly the same coverage as a $6000 snap-on unit for $200 is impressive.
                    Don

Comment

• TPMS resets are a pita...............

I did find a hack online for my Chevy though. Can be done without the reader/programmer up until 2012 models. After that Chevy decided it had to be done by a dealer or owner of reader/programmer.
                      Don't know why they call it Hamburger Helper, stuff does just fine by itself........

My long lost love.......1987 FZ700

Comment

• A sequence of button pushing sets it in motion, then you let air out of the tire the parking light is lit on. The horn beeps then you move on to the next lit up corner.
                        However if one sensor is bad, or goes bad during the process, nothing is reset.
                        Without a dash readout, It doesn't really matter which sensor is where. If the light comes on just check all the tires.
                        Don

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry1976 View Post
                          [IMG][/IMG]

Those are nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by bmidd View Post
                            Those are nice.
                            Are we still talking about bikes here?

Comment

• Those are original equipment...

Comment

• Must have been well cared for and garaged when necessary.

Comment

Working...
                                X