Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Most Recent Purchase(pics required!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a Shoei with a transitions shield and love it. I wish it would go a shade darker than it does, but it works fine until about 30 minutes before sunset when the sun is directly at eye level.

Comment

• Originally posted by organ donor View Post
      I have a Shoei with a transitions shield and love it. I wish it would go a shade darker than it does, but it works fine until about 30 minutes before sunset when the sun is directly at eye level.
      My bell qualifier is the exact same way. Love the transitions shield but that early morning/late afternoon sun is brutal. Iíve been threatening to start packing painters tape, make a sun shade on the top half of the visor.

Comment

• Just in Time

Incoming blizzard - 2' of snow expected. No-travel advisory for 2 days. Wet snow over frozen downhill drive. This flinger should help with the ice . . . 300#s of salt in less than 3 minutes.
        Attached Files
        The Devil is in the details ...
        Man was created to seek the Truth, Satan makes the search interesting.

Comment

• Bought a few of these little guys. Works better than expected. Nice when in the garage.

https://flaskap.com/
          Looking for another cheap gen2

Comment

• I went with a co-worker over a year ago to buy a bike with him. He took it apart, gave up on it, and asked me if i wanted it.
            Hasn't ran in a couple years but a simple thumper and single carb shouldn't be hard to get it going again.
            Attached Files
            2006 Cobalt Blue Yamaha FJR1300A
            2013 Dynamic Blue Yamaha Zuma 125
            2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 KRT

That at the name of Jesus every knee will bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. Phil. 2:10-11

Comment

• Originally posted by fermic37 View Post
              Bought a few of these little guys. Works better than expected. Nice when in the garage.

https://flaskap.com/
              THAT is pretty nifty. I don't mix my bourbon with anything, but may get one for the wife. Thanks.
              -'03 FZ1- "Xena"- Custom Orange/Red paint- FuzzyOne mirror mod- SW Motech QR racks- Givi E460 top- E21 side cases- SS brake lines - Scorpion slip-on- Penske 8987 shock- Throttlemeisters- Sargent seat- R1 shift arm- Custom sprocket cover- Cheap ass battery- Extended passenger pegs - Gauge of Eternal Coolness - Valtermoto Rearsets - LED headlights- Carbon airbox covers- Fehling engine case guards (footrests!)- MRA Vario shield -

Comment

• They fit on the rtic whisky tumbler too. So an ice cube in there and you can get a few sipping drinks.
                Attached Files
                Looking for another cheap gen2

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelFZ1 View Post
                  My bell qualifier is the exact same way. Love the transitions shield but that early morning/late afternoon sun is brutal. I’ve been threatening to start packing painters tape, make a sun shade on the top half of the visor.
                  I have used one of these on my clear visors for years. I even put it on the outside as I use Pinlock and it stays put and works perfectly. Low sunlight, you just move your head down a tiny bit and it's behind the tint, and you're good to go. You can still see through it. It's perfect for bike nights, when I'm returning home after dark, but heading into ATL at 6:30.
                  https://www.amazon.com/The-Original-.../dp/B00BSCFETQ
                  Brub Brrrrububb Brrrubbubbrubb...

Comment

• Have you guys heard of sunglasses?
                    Patient zero.

Partly stabilized, partly curious.

Be your own man; don't be an owned man.

Some people would rather be dead than wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by grommet View Post
                      Have you guys heard of sunglasses?
                      Prescription glasses for some. Pressure points for others. And witnessed a buddy with a really jacked up eye after an accident wearing them for me. Contacts and a visor moving forward.
                      Brub Brrrrububb Brrrubbubbrubb...

Comment

• Originally posted by Wonger View Post
                        Prescription glasses for some. Pressure points for others. And witnessed a buddy with a really jacked up eye after an accident wearing them for me. Contacts and a visor moving forward.
                        This, they create pressure points, they always want to rise up off the bridge of my nose so I have to keep adjusting them, and the last thing I want in a get off is a bunch of sharp pointy foreign objects smashing around my face and eyes.

Comment

• Drop down shield is so far the best for me. Perfect tint level on my old helmet, wishing my current GT-Air was a shade or two darker. (I may try that tint strip Wonger.) Down when I want shade, up when I don't. Simple. Replacement clear visor such as I recently bought is, guessing, a bit cheaper than a new photochromic.

I've also realized at low speeds in summer, when I might have the visor propped open, the drop down has prevented bugs or debris from flying directly into my eye.

Yea, pressure points and specs that move around when I don't want them to. No thanks.
                          -'03 FZ1- "Xena"- Custom Orange/Red paint- FuzzyOne mirror mod- SW Motech QR racks- Givi E460 top- E21 side cases- SS brake lines - Scorpion slip-on- Penske 8987 shock- Throttlemeisters- Sargent seat- R1 shift arm- Custom sprocket cover- Cheap ass battery- Extended passenger pegs - Gauge of Eternal Coolness - Valtermoto Rearsets - LED headlights- Carbon airbox covers- Fehling engine case guards (footrests!)- MRA Vario shield -

Comment

• Originally posted by grommet View Post
                            Have you guys heard of sunglasses?
                            I mix it up, when riding the slab I’ll usually wear my Oakley’s under the transition shield, it winds up awesome. But for in the mountains in and out of tree cover I wear clear safety glasses instead of sunglasses.

I like riding with my visor open/cracked in the summertime unless I’m above 60ish mph, the extra airflow is nice, but I don’t want debris in my eyes.

Comment

• Benchmade 943. Iím somewhat new to Benchmade, Iím normally a Spyderco guy. However, Iím really liking the slim profile. The wide profile of the Spydercos always annoyed me, but I liked their overall design. But I think Iím moving towards slim knives like this from now on.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Over 26 hours of soothing relaxation music by Peder Helland. I found it on youtube, and liked it so much I bought all of it.
                                Patient zero.

Partly stabilized, partly curious.

Be your own man; don't be an owned man.

Some people would rather be dead than wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X