Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Most Recent Purchase(pics required!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by val guy View Post
    Benchmade 943. Iím somewhat new to Benchmade, Iím normally a Spyderco guy. However, Iím really liking the slim profile. The wide profile of the Spydercos always annoyed me, but I liked their overall design. But I think Iím moving towards slim knives like this from now on.
    Bench made had quite the social
    Media fubar a few weeks ago.
    Looking for another cheap gen2

Comment

• I think a 3.5 pound helmet will need ballast, bringing my wheel and fishing weights. Those did not sell well, or got poor reviews a few years ago I think. You needed a new lid sir.

Good music.
      I'm on a talented brunett binge. Sarah McLaughlin and this local sexy piano voice.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ6M...&start_radio=1
      It's all about the good life and staying easy with the world - Lyle Lovett

Comment

• Originally posted by fermic37 View Post
        I missed it.
        Brub Brrrrububb Brrrubbubbrubb...

Comment

• Originally posted by fermic37 View Post
          Yeah, I saw that. Oh well. They make good knives, and thatís fine wh me. Theyíve got one of the best, if not the best, warranty and customer service groups out there. The whole gun thing got a lot of attention, but the details got in the way of some folks forming their opinions without knowing the facts of the story. It got blown out of proportion, IMHO.

Comment

Yeah, I saw that. Oh well. They make good knives, and thatís fine wh me. Theyíve got one of the best, if not the best, warranty and customer service groups out there. The whole gun thing got a lot of attention, but the details got in the way of some folks forming their opinions without knowing the facts of the story. It got blown out of proportion, IMHO.
            The cutting up of the firearms was not so much the problem. The donations to anti-gun politicians by the principals of the company was what caused the most consternation.

Comment

• Originally posted by 41 Redhawk View Post
              The cutting up of the firearms was not so much the problem. The donations to anti-gun politicians by the principals of the company was what caused the most consternation.
              It makes good business sense to be a knife company that is anti gun, after all the guns are gone people will be rushing to buy all the knives they can, high capacity, black, scary semi auto knives.
              07 FZ1 lots of goodies
              www.WileyLogHomes.com

Comment

• Originally posted by WileyLogHomes View Post
                It makes good business sense to be a knife company that is anti gun, after all the guns are gone people will be rushing to buy all the knives they can, high capacity, black, scary semi auto knives.
                It's the fully auto knives you've got to worry about.

Comment

• New to me FZ09

Picked up this 2017 FZ09 a couple weeks ago, finally got to take her out for a ride!

And a couple pics of the full fleet, working on downsizing....

Comment

• Enjoy!
                    Black Lives Matter

Comment

• Downsizing? TOTALLY OVERRATED. ......
                      Don't know why they call it Hamburger Helper, stuff does just fine by itself........

My long lost love.......1987 FZ700

Comment

They tried to back pedal on the actual facts and then started blocking some of their vendors from commenting on their social media pages and deleting posts.
                        Looking for another cheap gen2

Comment

• Originally posted by 41 Redhawk View Post
                          True. However, if we all knew what causes/politicians that companies we like donate to, we'd most likely never buy anything ever again. They do so on a basis of how it'll help their business. IDGAF who they donate to, they make awesome knives. If I found out Spyderco is donating heavily liberals, I'd still buy their knives because they make good stuff.

I hope we don't find out who Yamaha donates to....some folks would need to sell their bikes, lol!

Comment

• Sponsorship stickers?
                            Don't know why they call it Hamburger Helper, stuff does just fine by itself........

My long lost love.......1987 FZ700

Comment

• new Yamaha, all the correct bells and whistles with many many 4 letter initials and buzz words only a CI can implement. because you need HDMI 2.2 for HDR in 3 zones and Musicast of course.
                              Attached Files
                              It's all about the good life and staying easy with the world - Lyle Lovett

Comment

• That looks nice Larry!
                                It is amazing how fast stuff gets outdated, my Receiver doesn't even do 4k!

I need to get back into bicycling this year, I got my bike down off the wall last weekend and the seat was shot. It is a mountain bike so I got this large, sprung seat with a ball vent and integrated tail light.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X