Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Most Recent Purchase(pics required!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8K is being discussed and planned for. Gobs of bandwidth needed.

Get your ass outta that office chair and ride, like the integrated tail light.
    It's all about the good life and staying easy with the world - Lyle Lovett

Comment

• Originally posted by hotboot View Post
      new Yamaha, all the correct bells and whistles with many many 4 letter initials and buzz words only a CI can implement. because you need HDMI 2.2 for HDR in 3 zones and Musicast of course.
      When I upgraded recently wasn't sure about Musicast but gave it a shot when the speakers began to show up with deep discounts. Really happy with how well it works. Nice having the tunes or ball game on all three levels of my pad.
      Black Lives Matter

Comment

• We sold a lot of Sonos, great sounding speakers but the app keeps changing and not for the better. Sonos sells my client info and offers ridiculous pricing after an install... makes us look bad.
        The Yamaha app is trick, speakers decent and they have quality multi-zone amps. Good to hear your feedback, gracias.
        It's all about the good life and staying easy with the world - Lyle Lovett

Comment

• Originally posted by bradd View Post
          That looks nice Larry!
          It is amazing how fast stuff gets outdated, my Receiver doesn't even do 4k!

I need to get back into bicycling this year, I got my bike down off the wall last weekend and the seat was shot. It is a mountain bike so I got this large, sprung seat with a ball vent and integrated tail light.
          I'll ask, I aint feared............."Ball Vent" is that really its purpose? Asking for "My Friend"
          Don't know why they call it Hamburger Helper, stuff does just fine by itself........

My long lost love.......1987 FZ700

Comment

• From the description on Amazon (most likely translated from Chinese)

BREATHABLE HOLLOW DESIGN: To ensure good air ventilation, there's a hollow in the middle of the saddle, you won't feel too hot under your butt after a long cycling. Besides, this features effectively reduce the pressure your body

Comment

• Well, alright. Recent events have me looking for a better bicycle seat. Tried to ride the other day and it was ungodly, otherworldly....... hell sent............... PAINFUL...............
              Don't know why they call it Hamburger Helper, stuff does just fine by itself........

Comment

• I should have a ride report after this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by bradd View Post
                  That looks nice Larry!
                  It is amazing how fast stuff gets outdated, my Receiver doesn't even do 4k!

I need to get back into bicycling this year, I got my bike down off the wall last weekend and the seat was shot. It is a mountain bike so I got this large, sprung seat with a ball vent and integrated tail light.
                  Nice seat, give us a riding impression please. I have a very comfortable Selle SMP Hybrid Gel on my Giant. I'm actually considering spending real money on a Giant Electric bike, I like getting 15-20 miles from home and would like to make it back more comfortably.

Comment

• Originally posted by WileECoyote View Post
                    I'll ask, I aint feared............."Ball Vent" is that really its purpose? Asking for "My Friend"
                    Black Lives Matter

Comment

• Originally posted by gotfz1 View Post

Not up to a glory hole..........scars and sensitive tissue are a bitch.
                      My friends refer to me as "The Uniballer"........... Just think "mancropping" going horribly wrong............

Been sitting on a inflatable pillow ffs.

Is that too personal to say? Ahhh fook it..........

Comment

• Originally posted by WileECoyote View Post
                        Not up to a glory hole..........scars and sensitive tissue are a bitch.
                        My friends refer to me as "The Uniballer"........... Just think "mancropping" going horribly wrong............

Been sitting on a inflatable pillow ffs.

Is that too personal to say? Ahhh fook it..........

picturing John Kruk sitting on 'roid pillow.

Comment

• Originally posted by jointbeaker View Post

picturing John Kruk sitting on 'roid pillow.
                          John Kruk? You think I look like the Krukster?

I'm honored.........................................

Comment

• I found a 2005 I couldn't pass up, picked it up from Ed in Maryville for a great low price. It has high miles, but is still in great shape and has every goodie done to it.

Comment

• Disregard.
                              Last edited by WileECoyote; 03-23-2019, 06:57 PM. Reason: Forgot Im not supposed to respond or mention Apologies

Comment

• Congrats!

Seems you like that particular pull-off - where is that?
                                '01 FZ1 set up for distance
                                '07 FZ1 set up for fun
                                (both in the *faster* blue)

Which would you prefer?

Comment

Working...
                                X