Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Most Recent Purchase(pics required!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AndyW View Post
    Congrats!

Seems you like that particular pull-off - where is that?
    That is the backside of Signal Mountain on Hwy 127. I have a nice loop that is 10 minutes from my house with nice sweepers going up and over Suck Creek, tight 90s all the way back down into the valley and head north on 283 towards Dayton. It's a nice loop for when you just want to get out for a quick ride.

Comment

• Originally posted by WileECoyote View Post
      John Kruk? You think I look like the Krukster?

I'm honored.........................................
      Wasn't Kruk a uniballer?

Comment

• Originally posted by bmidd View Post
        That is the backside of Signal Mountain on Hwy 127. I have a nice loop that is 10 minutes from my house with nice sweepers going up and over Suck Creek, tight 90s all the way back down into the valley and head north on 283 towards Dayton. It's a nice loop for when you just want to get out for a quick ride.
        Nice to have that in your back yard. As much as I appreciate having N.GA so close, it's still an hour plus to get to the really good stuff!
        '01 FZ1 set up for distance
        '07 FZ1 set up for fun
        (both in the *faster* blue)

Which would you prefer?

Comment

Sounds sweet. You are a lucky man.
          BTW My 2003 has almost 120k miles and still runs great. If I keep it I'll be replacing my R6 rear shock.
          Good luck with the new ride.

Comment

• It was hard to give up my Gen I, but (like the Gen II) I rarely rode it since getting (my first) FJR. I'm now going thru the motions to get the mods from that moved to my 2nd FJR, so I can get rid of the first.

Not that I think the FJR is "better" - it just suits me well.
            '01 FZ1 set up for distance
            '07 FZ1 set up for fun
            (both in the *faster* blue)

Which would you prefer?

Comment

• New track toys

I'll be honest, I was almost as excited for the Ruckus as I was the GSXR. I was planning on another 600 for track days, but it was too good of a deal for my irrational brain to pass up. Budgeting for more tires now. Christ almighty are the newest 1000's fast?!
              Attached Files
              Brub Brrrrububb Brrrubbubbrubb...

Comment

• Originally posted by Wonger View Post
                I'll be honest, I was almost as excited for the Ruckus as I was the GSXR. I was planning on another 600 for track days, but it was too good of a deal for my irrational brain to pass up. Budgeting for more tires now. Christ almighty are the newest 1000's fast?!
                I'm going to be at Little Tally April 14th
                2012 BMW S1000RR Premium
                2011 Kawasaki Concours14
                2009 Yamaha FZ6

Comment

• Originally posted by jointbeaker View Post
                  Wasn't Kruk a uniballer?

Kruk had testicular cancer, had surgery. Don't know how much was removed, but not really in good taste to mock him for it. Not good to mock him in person either, lots of core strength and a history of short temper.
                  Don

Comment

• Originally posted by Wonger View Post
                    Nice Gixxer! One of my friends here in Chattanooga bought a leftover last fall and wadded it up at Tally. I've always wanted a Ruckus.

Comment

Nice Gixxer! One of my friends here in Chattanooga bought a leftover last fall and wadded it up at Tally. I've always wanted a Ruckus.
                      I certainly hope mine lasts longer than his did! Yikes.
                      Brub Brrrrububb Brrrubbubbrubb...

Comment

• Are my eyes playing tricks on me or is that the largest exhaust can ever?

Comment

• Originally posted by organ donor View Post
                          Are my eyes playing tricks on me or is that the largest exhaust can ever?
                          You've never seen a B-King have you...?

Comment

• Looks like a frikken bazooka if ye ask me...................
                            Don't know why they call it Hamburger Helper, stuff does just fine by itself........

My long lost love.......1987 FZ700

Comment

• New to me Norco Range C7 with a whole lot of upgrades. I don't need to spend anything on this bike, it has all been done for me. All I have to do is get back on the trails I hope the green grows on me, but for the price I got it for the colour doesn't matter. It is definitely a buyers market for mountain bikes where I am currently. I watched this for 2 weeks before he dropped the price and I pounced.
                              Attached Files
                              Mods:
                              Brembo 16mm Radial MC, ASV short Levers, Brembo GP4-RX calipers, Hell braided lines, R1 Fender, Ohlins FGRT 206 forks, Ohlins shock (tuned - Racebike Services), Marchesini rims, Vortex 48t sprocket, Arrow Headers - Micron GP slipon, tailtidy, Rizoma (risers, conical bars, Lux grips, bar ends, 744 mirrors, fluid reservoir, Rev rearsets/B Pro pegs), Speedo healer, BMC filter, AIS Block off, PCV (tuned - Neville Lush Racing), Pirelli DR III, Ivan's ECU, GF-Design LED Blinkers, DID gold chain

Comment

• My new favorite shirt. My brother bought it for me when I went to visit him for Mardi Gras in NOLA.
                                Attached Files
                                "Hey Cancer, Téigh trasna ort féin!" - Saying on one of Jackie's pink t-shirts.

Comment

Working...
                                X