Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Most Recent Purchase(pics required!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by organ donor View Post
    Are my eyes playing tricks on me or is that the largest exhaust can ever?
    You are correct. It's gigantic. There is a Suzuki promotion that gives you a free Yoshimura Alpha silencer here in the US. Everywhere else, you get Yoshi's R11 Sq silencer which is way more bitchin' and smaller. The Alpha Signature silencer that comes is still pretty big but is USA-made, so that's why we get it. R11 is made in Japan and way cooler. Any full exhaust on these bikes probably won't pass the sound test at full throttle at Jennings in FL. I am tempted to try it with the Akra headers and the Giant Yosh Alpha can though. It will look like this with the stock headers (which have three cats and three valves).
    Attached Files
    Brub Brrrrububb Brrrubbubbrubb...

Comment

• That's a lot better and should shave about 75lbs.

Comment

• Well, a few purchases to help get my mojo back. Been really sore getting any bicycle miles in. Found a local bike shop at a trail head for the Montour Trail here in PA. Had them on sale even. Owner introduced himself, offered to install seat even. Gonna be nice riding once the weather breaks.........

Bought up and made some pocket meat for the ride as well.
        Attached Files
        Don't know why they call it Hamburger Helper, stuff does just fine by itself........

My long lost love.......1987 FZ700

Comment

• Please post pics modeling the padded skins.

Comment

• Originally posted by organ donor View Post
            Please post pics modeling the padded skins.
            I not silly..........

PM you.
            Don't know why they call it Hamburger Helper, stuff does just fine by itself........

My long lost love.......1987 FZ700

Comment

• 2 sets of 3d prints, and some TechSpec sheets to cut my own tank pad design.

Don't want to cover up the retro graphics, so I'm making my own.

cover the tank in saran, and then use painters tape to make a general layout of where I want the pads to go...

When done, take the saran off the tank, take a picture of it...import photo into Solidworks, and trace the design. Still need to make small changes to the small details, but I think it'll look nice, and be functional for where I like to position myself.

I'll make a left/right template once the material arrives...Ordered this stuff:

https://techspec-usa.com/products/gr...gh-fusion.html

Comment

• The handle on the old Wild Thing broke, so I picked this up to match the rest of the equipment. It's a 362 C-M and has the 20" bar. With almost 5 horsepower, it absolutely RIPS!!!
                Attached Files
                -'03 FZ1- "Xena"- Custom Orange/Red paint- FuzzyOne mirror mod- SW Motech QR racks- Givi E460 top- E21 side cases- SS brake lines - Scorpion slip-on- Penske 8987 shock- Throttlemeisters- Sargent seat- R1 shift arm- Custom sprocket cover- Cheap ass battery- Extended passenger pegs - Gauge of Eternal Coolness - Valtermoto Rearsets - LED headlights- Carbon airbox covers- Fehling engine case guards (footrests!)- MRA Vario shield -

Comment

• I'll make a left/right template once the material arrives.
                  When installing tank saver materials or graphics on a tank, I've found they last longer when there are no sharp corners to start peeling.

Comment

• Originally posted by cohl View Post
                    When installing tank saver materials or graphics on a tank, I've found they last longer when there are no sharp corners to start peeling.

Planning on adding radii on the sharp corners to help with that. Thanks

Comment

• I've got a decent generator that does a solid 6250 watts, but no way the wife can start it, as it is getting finicky in old age. Costco was having a sale, and I had some credit I needed to use, so they just delivered this to me. Setup took about 45 minutes and it is much quieter than my current setup. I'll probably upgrade to a lithium battery later.
                      Attached Files
                      -'03 FZ1- "Xena"- Custom Orange/Red paint- FuzzyOne mirror mod- SW Motech QR racks- Givi E460 top- E21 side cases- SS brake lines - Scorpion slip-on- Penske 8987 shock- Throttlemeisters- Sargent seat- R1 shift arm- Custom sprocket cover- Cheap ass battery- Extended passenger pegs - Gauge of Eternal Coolness - Valtermoto Rearsets - LED headlights- Carbon airbox covers- Fehling engine case guards (footrests!)- MRA Vario shield -

Comment

• That is a large generator. Are you using it for aux house power?

Comment

• Nice Generac!
                          We install lots of Generac 17-23kw units in new residential builds.

Comment

• Originally posted by bmidd View Post
                            Nice Generac!
                            We install lots of Generac 17-23kw units in new residential builds.
                            Same, done a few of their 80kws as well. Nice generators, their transfer switches seem to a bit large though.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelFZ1 View Post
                              Same, done a few of their 80kws as well. Nice generators, their transfer switches seem to a bit large though.
                              Trying something new on the next one, just roughed in a house and threw in a Siemens 42 space panel, with an integrated transfer switch. The switch is made by Generac and switches half the panel to generator power. Went with a commercial MLO panel and added a breaker kit, so we will have more spaces to deal with. It eliminates that huge ass Generac transfer switch, which wouldn't be as bad if it wasn't surface mounted. Some of these big house I do end up with 2-200a panels, a generator panel and a transfer switch on one wall. It's ugly to look at.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Siemens-42-...ter/1000282733

Comment

• My latest purchase. 940-1. CF scales and S90V. I love it.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X