Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Most Recent Purchase(pics required!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And of course, one more T-shirt. Pics are worth a thousand words they say...
    Attached Files
    "Hey Cancer, Téigh trasna ort féin!" - Saying on one of Jackie's pink t-shirts.

Comment

• I jumped off a cliff and bought a Cardo Pack Talk Slim JBL for the new Shoei. I'll never use a Sena again. Nothing beats voice controls and not having to reach up and fiddle with the controller on your helmet while riding. Just say "Hey Cardo" and follow with your command, such as Volume up or Volume down, Next song, etc. Hey Google works too, just like it should. Did I mention how good it sounds?
      So it looks like I'll have a Sena S20 and handlebar remote for sale in the next few days, I'll throw it in the classifieds section. I'll also post a picture of the helmet and Cardo tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by bmidd View Post
        I jumped off a cliff and bought a Cardo Pack Talk Slim JBL for the new Shoei. I'll never use a Sena again. Nothing beats voice controls and not having to reach up and fiddle with the controller on your helmet while riding. Just say "Hey Cardo" and follow with your command, such as Volume up or Volume down, Next song, etc. Hey Google works too, just like it should. Did I mention how good it sounds?
        So it looks like I'll have a Sena S20 and handlebar remote for sale in the next few days, I'll throw it in the classifieds section. I'll also post a picture of the helmet and Cardo tomorrow.
        I’ve got the pre JBL bold on my Quantum X, I’ve been exceptionally impressed with battery life and sound quality coming from my Uclear Amp Pro.

Comment

• 675 feet of fencing so my dog has a yard to play in unsupervised.
          Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

"I ride not to add days to my life, but to add LIFE to my days."

"Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the people who are doing it."

"Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and JUST BE HAPPY."

Comment

• I’m calling it already, eBay find of the year.
            Sorry for y’all that missed out, this ones mine, better luck next time.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/06-07-08-09...app-cvip-panel

Now need to get some vortex bolts and a shift rod/arm.
            Last edited by MichaelFZ1; 05-02-2019, 06:02 AM.

Comment

• Just picked up this Corsair X on clearance. $500 from Revzilla. Won't beat the Doohan Corsair X I got from the dealer 18 months ago for $350, which was outrageous, but I'll take it.
              Attached Files
              Brub Brrrrububb Brrrubbubbrubb...

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelFZ1 View Post
                I’m calling it already, eBay find of the year.
                Sorry for y’all that missed out, this ones mine, better luck next time.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/06-07-08-09...app-cvip-panel

Now need to get some vortex bolts and a shift rod/arm.
                Rest of the stuff ordered from vortex. Full vortex rearsets for less than $200. Woohoo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wonger View Post
                  Just picked up this Corsair X on clearance. $500 from Revzilla. Won't beat the Doohan Corsair X I got from the dealer 18 months ago for $350, which was outrageous, but I'll take it.
                  I love it.
                  "Hey Cancer, Téigh trasna ort féin!" - Saying on one of Jackie's pink t-shirts.

Comment

• I treated myself to a new supercharger upgrade for the ZL1, It now has full exhaust, Whipple supercharger, methanol injection, upgraded intercoolers, E85 sensor among a few other mods.

It makes 838 rear wheel horsepower.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry1976 View Post

I treated myself to a new supercharger upgrade for the ZL1, It now has full exhaust, Whipple supercharger, methanol injection, upgraded intercoolers, E85 sensor among a few other mods.

Will you adopt me? PLEASE?
                      Don't know why they call it Hamburger Helper, stuff does just fine by itself........

My long lost love.......1987 FZ700

Comment

I treated myself to a new supercharger upgrade for the ZL1, It now has full exhaust, Whipple supercharger, methanol injection, upgraded intercoolers, E85 sensor among a few other mods.

That's badass right there!!
                        Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

Comment

• Well that escalated quickly.

As did my jealously.
                          Looking for another cheap gen2

Comment

• Originally posted by WileECoyote View Post
                            Will you adopt me? PLEASE?

Sure, but you aren't using the car and the lawn needs mowed!

Thanks guys, that motor coupled with the 10 speed auto is an amazing ride.

Comment

• Hope you enjoy that car Mike.
                              I would take it to a track immediately.
                              YAMAHA

Comment

Sure, but you aren't using the car and the lawn needs mowed!

Thanks guys, that motor coupled with the 10 speed auto is an amazing ride.
                                He'd only use it to chase down Road Runners anyway.
                                Don

Comment

Working...
                                X