Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Most Recent Purchase(pics required!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dang I would have been all over that if I'd know about the sale.
    Patient zero.

Partly stabilized, partly curious.

Be your own man; don't be an owned man.

Some people would rather be dead than wrong.

Comment

• I have been seeing more and more Heroicracing gear at the track.
      YAMAHA

Comment

• Sale is still going on. They stocked up expecting to go to races all spring. Covid ruined it
        Looking for another cheap gen2

Comment

• Which ones are $100? I need gloves. There site doesn’t have a lot of pricing

Comment

• Ah I guess their sale is over. They are back to $125

https://www.heroicracing.com/HEROIC-...p/hragstrp.htm

Worth emailing them and saying you just missed the sale to see if you can get them for $100
            Looking for another cheap gen2

Comment

• A 70x30x48 JoBox
              A little beat up but very cheap.
              Attached Files

Comment

• deleted.
                Brub Brrrrububb Brrrubbubbrubb...

Comment

• Got a new bike for the wife. Modding has already commenced.

Comment

• That's cool.
                    Ya'll should have some fun.
                    MotoEd
                    When I grow up, I want to be like LG.
                    I miss my Flopper Dog.
                    To All Those Who Suffer and are Ignored and Mocked.
                    That Damn Eddie.
                    We're having some fun now.

Comment

• I was going to attach a pic of the coolest thing ever, but the attachment file size limit on this site is so 10 years ago. Can't we up the size limit?
                      2009 Yamaha FZ1, 1980 Suzuki GS1000E, 1983 Honda CB1100F, 2006 H-D Fatboy

Previous Rides: 1972 Yamaha DS7, 1977 Yamaha RD 400E, '79 400F Daytona Special, '82 RD350LC, 1980 Suzuki GS1000E (sold that one), 1982 Honda CB900F, 1984 Kawasaki GPZ900R

Comment

• My recently found and "free" hunk of metal. It was left at the end of a driveway for the Sunday scrap guy who patrols the neighborhoods for easy grabbins. I did a u-turn and hustled back around the grassy median to get a better look. I though for a moment to knock on the home's front door, but no cars in driveway, so I jumped out, opened the back of the subie and placed the vise in the truck.. I was a kid on Christmas morning. I was searching for a vice, but not this big, for when I build the shop table.

W-D 40 for the bolts, hum, would this also work on my motorcycle chain...lol., and let it sit overnight. A nice, what I can only assume is a 100 year old vise.
                        Attached Files
                        Nomenclatorial Strategy

Comment

• I counted 7 layers of paint. Base was black. Found some interesting information on the inter-webs regarding the maker, model etc. A lot of elbow grease, to take off a lot of dried grease..
                          Attached Files
                          Nomenclatorial Strategy

Comment

• cleaned guts...
                            Attached Files
                            Nomenclatorial Strategy

Comment

• Originally posted by caitarou View Post
                              Got a new bike for the wife. Modding has already commenced.
                              Approve. Looks like she's happy with it

Originally posted by bullrage22 View Post
                              My recently found and "free" hunk of metal. It was left at the end of a driveway for the Sunday scrap guy who patrols the neighborhoods for easy grabbins. I did a u-turn and hustled back around the grassy median to get a better look. I though for a moment to knock on the home's front door, but no cars in driveway, so I jumped out, opened the back of the subie and placed the vise in the truck.. I was a kid on Christmas morning. I was searching for a vice, but not this big, for when I build the shop table.

W-D 40 for the bolts, hum, would this also work on my motorcycle chain...lol., and let it sit overnight. A nice, what I can only assume is a 100 year old vise.
                              Nice find. I have a similar relic, which survived the fire in my grandfather's shop in 1948. No idea how old it is though. Still works great.
                              Patient zero.

Partly stabilized, partly curious.

Be your own man; don't be an owned man.

Some people would rather be dead than wrong.

Comment

• So I cut myself today. Turns out I bleed orange. Jackie and I went down to a local KTM dealer so I could test ride a Super Adventure. The one I test rode was the R model. I ended up purchasing the S model. This LC8 motor flat out rips. The torque is simply jaw dropping. My dealer led test ride took us around various streets in and around the city, but at one point we were up to almost 80 and the beast was only getting started. I'll bring my 1290 SA-S home Tuesday as this one was not prepped yet.

Funny side note. 13 years ago I bought a new 06 Ford F150 and the following spring I bought my 07 R1. The cycle repeats itself I guess. I'm one lucky guy though as my wife is the one who gave me the green light for this. Got a smoking deal too. Zero percent financing for 48 months and the OTD price was under the MSRP.

More pics when I get to bring it home on Tuesday.
                                Attached Files
                                "Hey Cancer, Téigh trasna ort féin!" - Saying on one of Jackie's pink t-shirts.

Comment

Working...
                                X