Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Most Recent Purchase(pics required!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder how much spring is in that seat spring? I think I'd need a few inches of memory foam.

The thing looks like a workhorse.....that would beat you black and blue.
    -'03 FZ1- "Xena"- Custom Orange/Red paint- FuzzyOne mirror mod- SW Motech QR racks- Givi E460 top- E21 side cases- SS brake lines - Scorpion slip-on- Penske 8987 shock- Throttlemeisters- Sargent seat- R1 shift arm- Custom sprocket cover- Cheap ass battery- Extended passenger pegs - Gauge of Eternal Coolness - Valtermoto Rearsets - LED headlights- Carbon airbox covers- Fehling engine case guards (footrests!)- MRA Vario shield -

Comment

• Originally posted by grommet View Post
      I need to see some video of that entire machine and some of it working.
      I think the mower belt is slipping on the driver's right. The PO showed me the belt isn't in great condition, just haven't gotten a new one yet. It actually steers pretty sharp and has a little crack the whip when you're in top gear.

Originally posted by iluvmyfz1 View Post
      I wonder how much spring is in that seat spring? I think I'd need a few inches of memory foam.

The thing looks like a workhorse.....that would beat you black and blue.
      The seat is actually pretty comfortable. The foam seat cover from the Farmall fits well on it, but I've been using it without padding to take advantage of the breathability.

It'll definitely beat you up, and I could see it killing a person that isn't showing it the respect it demands. I ran it a lot this spring as a walk behind with the 30" brush mower and it'll climb over a 5" log with those v-bar chains.
      '05 Liquid Silver FZ1: Traxxion Springs/Axxion Valves • R6R Shock • Multi-Gauge V7.1 • '00-'01 R1 Shift Arm • Soupys Adjustable Bones • Devilsyam Frame Plugs • Convertibars • Oxford Heaterz with Symtec control • GYT-R CF Slip On • Fren Tubo SS Brake Lines • Brembo Pads • Fehling Case Guards • Ninja 250 Highway Pegs • Pyramid Hugger • Sargent Seat • FIAMM 72112 Freeway Blaster Horn • Vista Cruise Throttle Lock • The2wheels Shorty Levers • Axio Tail Bag •

Comment

• A wet ride home, but it was beautiful!
        Attached Files
        "Hey Cancer, Tιigh trasna ort fιin!" - Saying on one of Jackie's pink t-shirts.

Comment

• Is that a trail sticker on the front fender? Lol.
          YAMAHA

Comment

• Originally posted by Longboardr View Post
            I think the mower belt is slipping on the driver's right. The PO showed me the belt isn't in great condition, just haven't gotten a new one yet. It actually steers pretty sharp and has a little crack the whip when you're in top gear.

The seat is actually pretty comfortable. The foam seat cover from the Farmall fits well on it, but I've been using it without padding to take advantage of the breathability.

It'll definitely beat you up, and I could see it killing a person that isn't showing it the respect it demands. I ran it a lot this spring as a walk behind with the 30" brush mower and it'll climb over a 5" log with those v-bar chains.
            Interesting. I've never seen anything like that.

Originally posted by hooligan998 View Post
            A wet ride home, but it was beautiful!
            Let the good times roll.
            Patient zero.

Partly stabilized, partly curious.

Be your own man; don't be an owned man.

Some people would rather be dead than wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Torchsport View Post
              Is that a trail sticker on the front fender? Lol.

State inspection sticker.
              "Hey Cancer, Tιigh trasna ort fιin!" - Saying on one of Jackie's pink t-shirts.

Comment

• Originally posted by grommet View Post
                Interesting. I've never seen anything like that.
                They're out of West Virginia, don't know how popular they got outside of the north east.
                '05 Liquid Silver FZ1: Traxxion Springs/Axxion Valves • R6R Shock • Multi-Gauge V7.1 • '00-'01 R1 Shift Arm • Soupys Adjustable Bones • Devilsyam Frame Plugs • Convertibars • Oxford Heaterz with Symtec control • GYT-R CF Slip On • Fren Tubo SS Brake Lines • Brembo Pads • Fehling Case Guards • Ninja 250 Highway Pegs • Pyramid Hugger • Sargent Seat • FIAMM 72112 Freeway Blaster Horn • Vista Cruise Throttle Lock • The2wheels Shorty Levers • Axio Tail Bag •

Comment

• Originally posted by fermic37 View Post
                  Ah I guess their sale is over. They are back to $125

https://www.heroicracing.com/HEROIC-...p/hragstrp.htm

Worth emailing them and saying you just missed the sale to see if you can get them for $100
                  Use code DAD for 15% off their entire site right now
                  Looking for another cheap gen2

Comment

• Trying to be like Big Dave!

Comment

• Really nice looking Ninja!
                      Don't know why they call it Hamburger Helper, stuff does just fine by itself........

My long lost love.......1987 FZ700

Comment

• Originally posted by hooligan998 View Post
                        A wet ride home, but it was beautiful!
                        Far freakin out!
                        Don't know why they call it Hamburger Helper, stuff does just fine by itself........

Comment

• Originally posted by WileECoyote View Post
                          Really nice looking Ninja!
                          Thanks. Ordered some handlebars for it, so I can be as comfortable as Morgstang on his. That way it will be as comfortable as a C14, but with more power and over 100# less weight. Also ordered some Brembo rotors and pads from PJ, one of the rotors looks like it was leaned on during a tire change or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by bmidd View Post
                            Thanks. Ordered some handlebars for it, so I can be as comfortable as Morgstang on his. That way it will be as comfortable as a C14, but with more power and over 100# less weight. Also ordered some Brembo rotors and pads from PJ, one of the rotors looks like it was leaned on during a tire change or something.
                            Sounds like a winning combo. That 100 lbs has got to make a difference in corners as well. Hows the seat? I would think you have bags for it but, I can send a tank bag. I sold off my bikes so wont be using it anytime soon. PM me if ya want it.

Comment

• Originally posted by WileECoyote View Post
                              Sounds like a winning combo. That 100 lbs has got to make a difference in corners as well. Hows the seat? I would think you have bags for it but, I can send a tank bag. I sold off my bikes so wont be using it anytime soon. PM me if ya want it.
                              Seat sucked, scored a Corbin for $225 that looks brand new. I have 3 tank bags and have removed the rack off the back, running a Rigg tailbag on the back of the seat. Doubt I'll do luggage, looking for a Super Tenere in my price range to do that. My back is telling me I'm done with sporty bikes, I'll see if the handlebar makes the difference. If not, this one will go down the road too.
                              Got it from a 72 year old guy that owned it 26 months and rode it less than 200 miles. Said it scared him to death.

Comment

• Originally posted by bmidd View Post
                                Seat sucked, scored a Corbin for $225 that looks brand new. I have 3 tank bags and have removed the rack off the back, running a Rigg tailbag on the back of the seat. Doubt I'll do luggage, looking for a Super Tenere in my price range to do that. My back is telling me I'm done with sporty bikes, I'll see if the handlebar makes the difference. If not, this one will go down the road too.
                                Got it from a 72 year old guy that owned it 26 months and rode it less than 200 miles. Said it scared him to death.
                                Yes sir, I am well versed on the back issues. Seat looks good, comfy? You say 72 y.o.? Was he from home (Tennessee)
                                I figure we all have our limitations. Hope it works out for you though. I want a Super Ten as well, just not the right time. Be safe out there in them hills.

Comment

Working...
                                X