Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Most Recent Purchase(pics required!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is my latest expensive purchase. I got a 2018 Ural Motorcycle with a sidecar. Yes, I still have my FZ1.

Taking my dog out for a spin:

Flying the sidecar:

Comment

• dupe post
      Last edited by Minex; 09-01-2020, 07:25 PM.

Comment

• Got me a '03 CR85R 2 stroke with street tires so I can join the minimoto track days. Been working on it changing all fluids, first track day is on the 20th. Can't wait
        2012 BMW S1000RR Premium
        2011 Kawasaki Concours14
        2009 Yamaha FZ6

Comment

• Originally posted by okrider View Post

Got me a '03 CR85R 2 stroke with street tires so I can join the minimoto track days. Been working on it changing all fluids, first track day is on the 20th. Can't wait
          That is cool!!

Comment

• How are you guys getting your photos to upload? I'm not having any luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neanderthal View Post
              How are you guys getting your photos to upload? I'm not having any luck.
              The above are on imgur, not uploaded here. I use postimages.org.
              Black Lives Matter

Comment

• Dogs and especially children love sidecars.......... those Urals are fun bikes.
                Don't know why they call it Hamburger Helper, stuff does just fine by itself........

My long lost love.......1987 FZ700

Comment

• Originally posted by WileECoyote View Post
                  Dogs and especially children love sidecars.......... those Urals are fun bikes.
                  They really are. You have to be a social person to own one too because it always sparks up a conversation where ever I go. It handles much differently than a motorcycle, so it scratches a different itch. I assume you've ridden one WileECoyote?

Comment

• Originally posted by Minex View Post
                    They really are. You have to be a social person to own one too because it always sparks up a conversation where ever I go. It handles much differently than a motorcycle, so it scratches a different itch. I assume you've ridden one WileECoyote?
                    Yes sir I have. I worked at a bike shop that sold them as well as Moto Guzzi. I would uncrate and put them together, fluids and test ride. At the time, my daughter was 10 and she absolutely adored riding shotgun. For a demo ride, whe went offroad with the 2 wheel drive engaged. A real beast in the woods.
                    Don't know why they call it Hamburger Helper, stuff does just fine by itself........

Comment

• Just a little patch from a fun weekend in Arkansas

Comment

• Extra toolbox to facilitate moving to West By God. 9 drawer Craftsman top box in nice shape plus crappy bottom roller with one drawer and both doors missing. $75 bucks

(Can we post pics yet?)
                        88 FZR400
                        90 FZR/YZF600 Track bike
                        93 FZR600 (Rescue Adoption - recovering in garage)
                        87 ZG1000 Concours
                        84 FJ1100
                        84 Laverda RGS1000
                        82 Moto Guzzi LeMans 850 Mark III
                        81 Honda CB900f
                        75 Norton Commando 850
                        75 Triumph Trident T160
                        71 Honda SL175
                        67 BSA Bantam 175
                        67 BSA Trail Bronc 175

Comment

• Supposed to be.......... nope.....database eror.

Comment

• Originally posted by jointbeaker View Post
                            Just a little patch from a fun weekend in Arkansas

I ate there a few weeks ago. 👍
                            YAMAHA

Comment

• Originally posted by okrider View Post

Got me a '03 CR85R 2 stroke with street tires so I can join the minimoto track days. Been working on it changing all fluids, first track day is on the 20th. Can't wait
                              That looks like a HOOT! How was your track day on it? I assume on a go kart track or other small format venue?
                              It's a magical world, Hobbes, ol' buddy. Let's go exploring!!"

nekkid 2005 FZ1 - re-jetted by RavenRider - airbox mod - AIS removed - Holeshot 3 degree timing advancer - shortened GYTR CF slip-on - Traxxion AK20's and 1.0 springs - Hyperco shock by Traxxion - Corbin - CRG lane splitters - GSG sliders - R1 shift arm - Devilsyam frame plugs - Spiegler front braided brake lines - GYTR low mount - LSL Urban headlight - Pazzo levers

Comment

• While the board was down a bought a lot of stuff, none of it intended!

The end of July I totaled the Chevy Malibu I bought last year for my youngest to drive to school. Insurance gave me a lot for it and the used car market sucks so I bought a new Chevy Trax for my wife to drive and shuffled other vehicles around.

Then on August 10th we got hit with a storm that had 140mph winds. Had roof damage, siding damage, lost power for 8 days. Bought a Ryobi Generator with Blue Tooth.

Gives you run time left that is very accurate, also lets you monitor load and fuel level. Ran everything we needed except AC, I wouldn't have wanted to find fuel for a generator that could run my AC because everyone was out of gas also. I siphoned gas from the FZ1 and BMW and rode around the DRZ since it gets 70mpg. At this point I probably won't get a lot of of the work done on my house until spring. I need to patach the roof more to get through winter. Really like this generator though.

I also got a free chain saw as a friend had an old one that wouldn't run so he gave it to me and I fixed it up. So now I have a chain saw too.

Comment

Working...
                                X