Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Most Recent Purchase(pics required!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must have been a 4 wheeled fever, I too picked up a vehicle. Traded in my 2010 impala with 237k miles and picked up a 2016 QX50 with 28,XXX miles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Torchsport View Post
      I ate there a few weeks ago. 👍
      Jeff mentioned that you were in the cabins just down the driveway from us.

Small world.

Comment

• Now that I can post pics, here's the newest fit me. A little face lift for the new KTM, crash bars.
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 3 photos.
        "Hey Cancer, Téigh trasna ort féin!" - Saying on one of Jackie's pink t-shirts.

Comment

• Wanted a pellet grill/smoker to replace my aging, falling apart gas grill but I couldn't talk myself into spending the cash on a good one, so for my birthday/our anniversary (a few days apart) last month my wife surprised me and bought me the one I wanted. A friend swore by his and cooks just about every meal on it, so after seeing it and sampling some food from it and her seeing the lust in my eyes she told herself I needed one. A Rec Teq RT-700 (the 'Bull'). It was a bit more $ than I could have talked myself into but this thing is an absolute tank, with a 6 year warrant on EVERYTHING and the customer service is top notch. I've already cooked everything from various kinds of chicken, various kinds of pork, burgers and brats/dogs, briskets, homemade pizzas and even breads and desserts...who needs an oven!!!
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 3 photos.
          Not one shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious.

2001 Yamaha FZ1
          2001 Kawasaki ZR7S SOLD
          1999 Honda Shadow SOLD

Comment

• Looks good! I got a pellet smoker in March and have used the heck out of it.

Comment

• I got the same grill that bradd did. On the same day! And not on purpose.

We love ours too.

Yours looks great. Enjoy!
              Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it. - Andre Gide

If the rule you followed brought you to this, of what use was the rule? - Anton Chigurh

If it ain't it'll do til the mess gets here. - Ed Tom Bell

He wants to know the names of all those he's better than - Little Hitlers Elvis Costello

Comment

• Originally posted by bradd View Post
                Looks good! I got a pellet smoker in March and have used the heck out of it.
                I did look at the one you have after you told me about it, but I admit I fell in love with this one and that was it...I had eyes for no other.
                Not one shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious.

2001 Yamaha FZ1
                2001 Kawasaki ZR7S SOLD
                1999 Honda Shadow SOLD

Comment

• I love my Pit Boss pellet smoker so much I got rid of my gas grill and electric smoke. It's all I use now.
                  "Hey Cancer, Téigh trasna ort féin!" - Saying on one of Jackie's pink t-shirts.

Comment

Working...
                  X