Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Most Recent Purchase(pics required!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The single vs. double action question in mostly about fashion. It's like a Harley handgun (I just flinched).
    There are plenty of SA pistols being sold today but Freedom Arms is referred to as the "Rolex" of this style of pistol.
    A large portion of my working life I was a Die Maker - who will appreciate the quality of workmanship (when it gets here).

Comment

• I decided to buy a nice angle grinder with Xmas money. Home Depot had it cheapest, and then the really cool part was I found out they have a $25 off anything $100 or more Makita sale going on, discount applies at checkout.
      Attached Files
      '05 Liquid Silver FZ1: Traxxion Springs/Axxion Valves R6R Shock Multi-Gauge V7.1 '00-'01 R1 Shift Arm Soupys Adjustable Bones Devilsyam Frame Plugs Convertibars Oxford Heaterz with Symtec control GYT-R CF Slip On Fren Tubo SS Brake Lines Brembo Pads Fehling Case Guards Ninja 250 Highway Pegs Pyramid Hugger Sargent Seat FIAMM 72112 Freeway Blaster Horn Vista Cruise Throttle Lock The2wheels Shorty Levers Axio Tail Bag

Comment

• A quality angle grinder is a "must have" in the shop.

Comment

• Well, cant post pics from work but, bought a 2018 WRX with 8500 miles on it. Traded truck on it and paid car off with 401 money. Already tuned with an intake, runs well but you know there's more in there.
          Don't know why they call it Hamburger Helper, stuff does just fine by itself........

My long lost love.......1987 FZ700

Comment

• Originally posted by WileECoyote View Post
            Well, cant post pics from work but, bought a 2018 WRX with 8500 miles on it. Traded truck on it and paid car off with 401 money. Already tuned with an intake, runs well but you know there's more in there.
            Sounds fun. Did you save some money for tickets? WRX is near the top of speed ticketed vehicles.

Does the current tax situation concerning 401 withdrawals related to Covid mean you don't ever have to pay the taxes or are the taxes just deferred?

Comment

• Originally posted by isleoman View Post

Sounds fun. Did you save some money for tickets? WRX is near the top of speed ticketed vehicles.

Does the current tax situation concerning 401 withdrawals related to Covid mean you don't ever have to pay the taxes or are the taxes just deferred?
              Taxes are deferred for 3 years. I'll have them paid off in no time as I have extra cash taken with my taxes.

I have been really cautious where and when I pull the trigger on the car. Its just a rush to jump out of second and into third. I'm installing the short shifter parts Sunday. (hopefully)
              Don't know why they call it Hamburger Helper, stuff does just fine by itself........

My long lost love.......1987 FZ700

Comment

• Originally posted by Wonger View Post

2021 KTM Superduke R. My license is at risk...
                Welcome to the club.

5 years and 46,000 miles on mine and I still find it incredibly fun to ride.

Patient zero.

Partly stabilized, partly curious.

Be your own man; don't be an owned man.

Some people would rather be dead than wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by FUP View Post
                  A quality angle grinder is a "must have" in the shop.
                  I beat them to death cutting steel and rock/tile (with diamond blades) so I wait for the $14 version from Harbor Freight to go on sale for $10 and get 2 at a time. So far I've only completely killed one of them. That was after a solid couple of weeks of eating rock dust and water for 4-6 hours a day. I would feel bad abusing a quality tool in that way.
                  Patient zero.

Partly stabilized, partly curious.

Be your own man; don't be an owned man.

Some people would rather be dead than wrong.

Comment

• Just spent about 6 grand upgrading the Jeep. New 17" wheels with 35s (replaced the 15s with 33s), changed gears from 3.73 to 4.88, heavy duty upper and lower ball joints, heavy duty tie rod and ends, heavy duty drag link and heavy duty adjustable track bar.

2020-12-10 16.01.45.jpg
                    Last edited by Wlfman; 01-16-2021, 11:08 AM.
                    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

"I ride not to add days to my life, but to add LIFE to my days."

"Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the people who are doing it."

"Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and JUST BE HAPPY."

Comment

• I bought this several months ago. I missed my old S&W 357 that I traded in on a Glock years ago. Decided to try an old style single-action revolver - an Uberti (made in Italy) Model 1873 "El Patron" imported by Stoeger here in the US. It has a factory gunsmith tuned action and is really smooth. A fun gun to shoot, especially loaded with the 38 special rounds.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• 50 liter Yamaha top case and mount for the FJR.

Edit. Guess I can't attach pics this week...
                        YAMAHA

Comment

• Bell enduro helmet. No way am I taking my $700 Arai to an offroad park and smacking it on something. Also got a chain breaker kit as I put a new chain, sprockets and tires on my KLR650.

Attached Files

Comment

• I've got a similar dual sport helmet, nice when it's raining and I can wear dual pane goggles underneath that don't steam up. For a chain I just use an angle grinder on the rivet and a punch to drive the link out, easy peasy.
                            '05 Liquid Silver FZ1: Traxxion Springs/Axxion Valves R6R Shock Multi-Gauge V7.1 '00-'01 R1 Shift Arm Soupys Adjustable Bones Devilsyam Frame Plugs Convertibars Oxford Heaterz with Symtec control GYT-R CF Slip On Fren Tubo SS Brake Lines Brembo Pads Fehling Case Guards Ninja 250 Highway Pegs Pyramid Hugger Sargent Seat FIAMM 72112 Freeway Blaster Horn Vista Cruise Throttle Lock The2wheels Shorty Levers Axio Tail Bag

Comment

• Originally posted by Longboardr View Post
                              I've got a similar dual sport helmet, nice when it's raining and I can wear dual pane goggles underneath that don't steam up. For a chain I just use an angle grinder on the rivet and a punch to drive the link out, easy peasy.
                              My first go, Spent $39 on a kit for the chain. Went to trail ride. Ended up on the moto X track, a KLR650 is called a pig for a reason. But pigs do fly! They do not land gracefully though. Yeah the helmet was awesome. And it fits my long oval head.

Comment

• As weather geeks we've always wanted a better personal weather station, so now that we're on a mountain this is the new setup. It is connected to several online services such as WU, WeatherLink, and CWOP. If you want to check it out either use the Wundermap and zoom in to Clermont, Ga, or look up station ID--> KGACLERM7.

Here's a link: https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/KGACLERM7

The unit is a Davis Vantage Pro2. Planning to add a webcam later, along with UV and solar radiation sensors.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                                This gallery has 2 photos.
                                -'03 FZ1- "Xena"- Custom Orange/Red paint- FuzzyOne mirror mod- SW Motech QR racks- Givi E460 top- E21 side cases- SS brake lines - Scorpion slip-on- Penske 8987 shock- Throttlemeisters- Sargent seat- R1 shift arm- Custom sprocket cover- Cheap ass battery- Extended passenger pegs - Gauge of Eternal Coolness - Valtermoto Rearsets - LED headlights- Carbon airbox covers- Fehling engine case guards (footrests!)- MRA Vario shield -

Comment

Working...
                                X