Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Most Recent Purchase(pics required!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow! That is really awesome Brad!

Comment

• One more American hero helmet.

Colin Edwards. And it matches my new incoming bike.

20211204_142415.jpg 20211204_142359.jpg 20211204_154240.jpg
      YAMAHA

Comment

• That is such a cool display

Comment

• Over 100 destinations for next year

HopPassport.jpg
          Chuck P
          2003 FZ1
          2007 FJR1300A
          http://www.oldjeep.com

Comment

• Originally posted by oldjeep View Post
            Over 100 destinations for next year

HopPassport.jpg
            Gotta admit I had to Google what that was.
            YAMAHA

Comment

• Originally posted by Torchsport View Post

Gotta admit I had to Google what that was.
              Yeah it pretty much pays for itself 5 beers into the year
              Chuck P
              2003 FZ1
              2007 FJR1300A
              http://www.oldjeep.com

Comment

• Vehicle Overland Experience Pass tickets to the 2022 Overland Expo East
                Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

"I ride not to add days to my life, but to add LIFE to my days."

"Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the people who are doing it."

"Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and JUST BE HAPPY."

Comment

• I done turnt my KTM into a flatbed! I got a nice discount on this "blemished" rack kit from Black Dog Cycle Works. Storage for days with this kit.

IMG_20211209_235458_265.jpg IMG_20211209_235458_356.jpg IMG_20211209_235458_329.jpg
                  "Hey Cancer, Téigh trasna ort féin!" - Saying on one of Jackie's pink t-shirts.

Comment

• Got some spare wheels and tires for my Ridgeline. <1k miles, OEM wheels & tires, plus tire pressure sensors, for $400. Drove a half hour towards Chicago to pick them up.

Couldn't get replacement rubber for that cost.

Comment

• That’s a heck of a deal, stock rims are surprisingly expensive so between that and the rubber you made out like a bandit.

Comment

• jointbeaker
                        jointbeaker commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Oh I know. What I've been seeing lately, is about $400 for wheels WITHOUT pressure sensors in them. I believe these are made by Enkei, so I'm pretty confident they'll be a nice wheel. I got lucky and saw the post the evening it was shared, and reached out a few times to get the deal rolling. We ended up living about 1.5hrs apart, so we met in the middle at a local police station per his request. The previous owner took these off shortly after purchasing a new truck and replacing the Ridgeline wheels with larger diameter wheels from a Pilot...When i picked them up, he said he wasn't looking to make a huge profit on the sale and would rather have the space back in his garage.

• 2004.jpg Finally retiring the CRV, after 4 years and ~98k trouble free miles. The only repairs not considered routine maintenance, were Bilstein shocks/struts, sway bar end links, compliance bushings and a $7 front main seal. Been a good work car for me, I paid $1800 in Feb of 2017, with 187K miles and it's sold for $1500 with 285K.
                      She just didn't have enough room or the ability to tow a real trailer.
                      I found this one owner 2004 Suburban LT 2wd with 174k miles. Lady just turned 80 and needed something smaller. I overpaid a hair @ $6800, considering I have to have the roof painted, GM couldn't figure out how to paint a vehicle white, it's peeling up near the sunroof. Plenty of mods are already on order, removing the Novimat rear shocks and installing 4 bilstein and new rear springs, just had the front doors tinted 35% and the front windshield 50% today. Hopefully I get a few fairly trouble free years out of her, we've tentatively named her Bertha.

Comment

• Originally posted by bmidd View Post
                        2004.jpg GM couldn't figure out how to paint a vehicle white, it's peeling up near the sunroof.
                        Neither could Honda. Loads of class action suits about their defective white paint. Toyota can't seem to figure it out either. I've owned white vehicles by both and had nothing but issues. It's a well documented issue, especially with Honda.

Comment

• 20220111_232621.jpg 20220111_232701.jpg Pre filters bought and installed on the orange crusher. Had to modify a bit to accommodate the brackets from my headlight guard.
                          "Hey Cancer, Téigh trasna ort féin!" - Saying on one of Jackie's pink t-shirts.

Comment

• Trying to round out a few diecast muscle car series collections.
                            This is one of them. I bought several of these G Machine Hotwheels many years ago.
                            Now I've found myself finally getting into the eBay stuff, which is all new to me.
                            It's becoming a problem.

20220113_010647.jpg 20220113_010807.jpg 20220113_010843.jpg
                            YAMAHA

Comment

• Everybody has a problem of some kind. Better than Meth!

Comment

Working...
                              X