Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Most Recent Purchase(pics required!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jointbeaker
    replied
    New stand showed up. My Havi wanted to meet the PitBull....

Leave a comment:

• Torchsport
    replied
    Originally posted by bradd View Post

I played with it but I'm happy in the high position. Though more comfortable riding it does take some extra care with my inseam backing it up compared to the seat height on the 05.
    Never moved mine. Hell, I don't even know what position it is at...

Leave a comment:

• bradd
    replied
    Originally posted by Wlfman View Post

If you don't already know, the seat on the gen 3 is adjustable as well.
    I played with it but I'm happy in the high position. Though more comfortable riding it does take some extra care with my inseam backing it up compared to the seat height on the 05.

Leave a comment:

• jointbeaker
    commented on 's reply
    I wasn't a huge fan of my DRoad seat on the gen1, but figured I couldn't go wrong with this purchase.

• Torchsport
    replied
    Dirt road seats are awesome. A bit tall but comfy

Leave a comment:

• jointbeaker
    replied
    Picked up a used DirtRoad seat for the retro today. I had planned to order a Laam seat, but this came up first. Can't complain there.

Also got a wireless charger/phone holder from a vendor over at ADVRider....pretty slick, but not cheap. The guy is active on the forum, and doing something I'd love to do myself...so I wanted to support a great product.

Also ordered a rebuild kit for a R1 master, and a few other goodies along the way...

Leave a comment:

• Wlfman
    replied
    Originally posted by bradd View Post
    Back in August my '05 FJR and I got hit by a car in North Carolina. Took insurance 6 weeks to decide it was totaled. Searched for other FJR's and was also looking at BMW's. Found a red '14 in the Chicago area and picked it up yesterday.
    Has a Delkevic exhaust, never thought an exhaust was needed on an FJR but it isn’t too loud and the stainless finish on it is really nice. Had a Heli bar riser. But the Gen3 has 3 different sets of holes to mount the bars too. I almost think they are too far back. I might try taking the riser off and seeing what I think.
    Back in the garage

Blue '05 in the background; insurance it picking it up Wednesday. AK20's; Penske and some other goodies are off. AK20's and Penske are going on the new FJR
    Nice. I've got a '13 with Two Brothers Black Series Titanium exhaust, it sounds sweet. If you don't already know, the seat on the gen 3 is adjustable as well.

Leave a comment:

• jointbeaker
    replied
    • EBC HH pads for R1 front end swap on the retro.
    • A pitbull front stand for said swap.
    • LED foglights housings to replace a cracked lense on my Ridgeline
    • Refreshed R1 forks from TSE up in Wisconsin
    • Refresh on a Penske 8987, also from TSE
    • new Kaleo album from Amazon

It's only money, i guess.

Leave a comment:

• Woodys2718
    replied

Another win for you!!!

Leave a comment:

• WileECoyote
    commented on 's reply
    This....................coming from Fast Harry.........................

• bradd
    replied
    Previous owner never mentioned it but I found out yesterday it has an Ivan's Flash! Was really curious how it was so smooth and nice with an aftermarket exhaust, and no popping on decel at all, but no power commander or Juice box. Then I realized that it has an engine management mode between T and S that isn't stock at that comes with Ivan's flash and it all makes sense. Very smooth and in S seems like a nice step up in power from my Gen1. Which based on the charts on Ivan's site is all Ivan's flash and the slip ons.

Leave a comment:

• Woodys2718
    replied
    Congrats Brad on a great find + the take off's on your totaled blue beauty. Awesome!

Leave a comment:

• Torchsport
    replied
    Originally posted by Harry1976 View Post

Speeding is dangerous, you shouldn't be encouraging such behavior...
    I added you an orange bar for that. (Liked)

Leave a comment:

• Harry1976
    replied
    Originally posted by bmidd View Post
    Nice FJR sir, don't forget that Ivan flashes the FJR too! He can remove the speed limit for the CC, if you like to speed.
    Speeding is dangerous, you shouldn't be encouraging such behavior...

Leave a comment:

• bmidd
    replied
    Nice FJR sir, don't forget that Ivan flashes the FJR too! He can remove the speed limit for the CC, if you like to speed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X