No announcement yet.

Goodbye and thanks for all the fish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all you have done over the years Des. You will be missed. NiNAG and I wish you well.

Comment

I've met some of my best friends here. Some of my only friends.
      Punishment is its own reward. IBA MEMBER 27716!

Comment

Cashing out all your FZ1OA stock, buying a Caribbean island, then hookers and blow til your heart stops. Check mate!

Appreciate all you've done to keep the best forum evah online and functional.

Can we get a sticky thread of Mad German and "damn, now I can't think of his name...mr. loop" compilation. That shit was entertaining.

EDIT: HunterScout.............thanks Tina. The name evaporated from my brain just as I typed.
        Last edited by iluvmyfz1; 04-07-2021, 10:01 AM.
        -'03 FZ1- "Xena"- Custom Orange/Red paint- FuzzyOne mirror mod- SW Motech QR racks- Givi E460 top- E21 side cases- SS brake lines - Scorpion slip-on- Penske 8987 shock- Throttlemeisters- Sargent seat- R1 shift arm- Custom sprocket cover- Cheap ass battery- Extended passenger pegs - Gauge of Eternal Coolness - Valtermoto Rearsets - LED headlights- Carbon airbox covers- Fehling engine case guards (footrests!)- MRA Vario shield -

Comment

HunterScout

Comment

Was thinking the same thing. Always tear up when reading of dropping pressure to 22, running the loop hawte on the lookout for FishPo, doing 1000 situps, and avoiding the headaches brought on by standing too close to the microwave.
            Black Lives Matter

Comment

I hear good things about Simple Green
              '05 Liquid Silver FZ1: Traxxion Springs/Axxion Valves R6R Shock Multi-Gauge V7.1 '00-'01 R1 Shift Arm Soupys Adjustable Bones Devilsyam Frame Plugs Convertibars Oxford Heaterz with Symtec control GYT-R CF Slip On Fren Tubo SS Brake Lines Brembo Pads Fehling Case Guards Ninja 250 Highway Pegs Pyramid Hugger Sargent Seat FIAMM 72112 Freeway Blaster Horn Vista Cruise Throttle Lock The2wheels Shorty Levers Axio Tail Bag

Comment

Originally posted by okaugust View Post
                HunterScout
                Weird duck!
                Loosenut
                A.K.A. Mike
                YouTube channel - Loosenut FZ

2016 Yamaha FZ-09
                1997 Honda GoldWing
                2008 GasGas 250 TXT Pro

2004 GasGas Pampera 280 (hers)

Comment

What's a fishpo anyways?
                  YAMAHA

Comment

Like this yahoo, the state park ranger, which means the guy who drives around the state park in January, when there isn't anyone around to roust for, I dunno, poor camping behavior or fishing without a license, so he pulls over 50-year-old bird watchers and threatens to take their license for driving something like 43 in a 35.

Of course, he whipped it around and about slid down the ditch he was in such a hurry to pull me over. Maybe I shouldn't have suggested that I thought I was going to have to pull him out.

Or the cops at Moab or whatever national park that is, that flipped their lights on me while riding the FZ below the speed limit. Oh, I know I must LOOK fast, but....

Or the warning I got when I rented a bike in Vegas and rode around the Valley of Fire "that's state park out there, and the cops LOVE to pull people over."

Fish Po meaning game and fish rangers or cops who have roads and highways they get to patrol and give tickets on.

It is a thing. Even if running with your tires half inflated is a bad idea.

Damn photo uploader.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Ah. Yes we have a lot of wanne-be fishpo cops here as well.
                      I was registering a harvested deer one year and the fishpo was giving my buddy crap about his bumper height on his lifted truck..
                      We asked if he could even ticket him for it. His shoulders just went limp..
                      YAMAHA

Comment

Originally posted by okaugust View Post
                        I've met some of my best friends here. Some of my only friends.
                        Indeed. Shit is always changing, not sure if removing Jupiter from our solar system is a good idea....as long a Jupiter is okay with it I'm good.
                        It's all about the good life and staying easy with the world - Lyle Lovett

Comment

There'd better be an early chapter about the fake-your-own-death event.

-T
                          Swapped the '05 FZ1 for an '17 Ariens 28 Deluxe.
                          My music: https://youtu.be/I51ScSCpOxU
                          More of my music: shitftolow.com

Comment

So much that I've forgotten about !
                            Why are we here? Because we're here....Roll the bones

Comment

Dang, I haven't been the most active guy here, but sincerely appreciate the efforts it takes to keep this place going. From what I can tell, Desmo put up with a lot of crap from two guys (maybe more) from what I can find; Hunter Scout and Mad German. Hopefully they didn't drive you away. If you can, I'd be interested to hear why you're leaving. Good luck Desmo, whatever you end up doing.

Comment

Originally posted by gotfz1 View Post
                                Was thinking the same thing. Always tear up when reading of dropping pressure to 22, running the loop hawte on the lookout for FishPo, doing 1000 situps, and avoiding the headaches brought on by standing too close to the microwave.
                                Oh shit! I'd forgotten about HS! No oil change in 100,000 miles. The guy is a nut job, but you already knew that.
                                '06, Ivan's ECU Flash, PCIII, Scorpion Can, Airbox Mod, Wire Re-route, 16T, Speedohealer, Ivan's AIS Kit, Cat Skinned, Flies Swatted, EXUP Gone, Lower Fairings, EvoTech Fender Eliminator, Givi V35's and Top Box, SW-Motech Racks, FZ-6 Footpeg Rubber, Blind Spot's Fuel Line, Fren Tubo Brake Lines & Pazzo Levers, Luke's Seat Latch Mod, R1 Shock & Satan's Adapter, Duken4evr Fork Oil, R6 Throttle, CD Screen

Comment

Working...
                                X