By Way Of An Introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By Way Of An Introduction

Hello, good people! Just introducing myself to the best group of riders/gearheads on the web. Have made use of your expertise many times over the years & felt it was time to add my two cents worth. I'm a 37 yr old mech. engineer who has ridden since soon after walking. All sorts of machines, all fun. I've had the pleasure of riding with a lot of interesting characters over the years, as well, whose love of riding has passed on to me. Thanks so much for the pleasure of your audience here & I look forward to years of conversation with you all. My current baby is a 2001 FZ1 in stock liquid silver with the usual host of mods. Will add pics and details later. Take Care and Happy Riding!!

Welcome! A lot of great people here.
    "‎Don't count the days; make the days count." Muhammad Ali

Comment

Welcome!
      Patient zero.

Partly stabilized, partly curious.

Be your own man; don't be an owned man.

Some people would rather be dead than wrong.

Comment

Welcome aboard! Lots of good folks and knowledge here.
        -'03 FZ1- "Xena"- Custom Orange/Red paint- FuzzyOne mirror mod- SW Motech QR racks- Givi E460 top- E21 side cases- SS brake lines - Scorpion slip-on- Penske 8987 shock- Throttlemeisters- Sargent seat- R1 shift arm- Custom sprocket cover- Cheap ass battery- Extended passenger pegs - Gauge of Eternal Coolness - Valtermoto Rearsets - LED headlights- Carbon airbox covers- Fehling engine case guards (footrests!)- MRA Vario shield -

Comment

You will like it here. Welcome aboard!

Best,
          Ron
          "The Few. The Proud. The Marines!"

2003 Blue FZ1 - Ivan's MB Jet kit, Akrapovic, GOEC w/remote and GPS, 07 R1 fork conversion w/6 pot brakes, R1 master cylinder, R1 rear wheel w/R6 caliper, Penske shock, Dirt Road seat, AIS removed, HID and LED lights, full Givi luggage, Galfer lines, chain oiler, Rizoma bar, cat-eye turn signals above headlights, grip heaters, factory lower fairings, air box mod w/high flow filter, Cometic thin head gasket, FazerPhil large gas tank mod.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Glad you finally came out of the weeds. I saw you there lurking... I totally saw you Karl... Welcome here!

Comment

Welcome to the party.

Comment

Working...
                X