• Show
Clear All

Aah, nice, just what I was looking for.

Thank you very much.

Comment

3Q~GET IT!

Comment

Oil Filter

I have been trying to remove (unsucessfully) my oil filter. I have a K & N filter and every socket I use (and yes I used a 17mm) and they all end up spinning around the nut. Should I turn; as I am looking at the filter; the filter clockwise or counter clockwise? Any suggestions???

Comment

Counter, while looking at it. Lefty loosey. There are lots of threads with tips if you search for "oil filter"... using a different type of wrench, tapping near the base with a chisel, etc. Btw, I should add that if you see any advice that says to drive a screwdriver or anything else *through* the filter -- DO NOT do it. Try the other advice. The problem is usually near the base.
          Black Lives Matter

Comment

This is fantastic. Thank you!
            Shock
            2003 bee, stock... until my carbon MIVV GP arrives from PJ and Paige!

Comment

2009 FZ1

Anyone have a copy of the 09 Manual?
              Mods:
              MIVV Slip on exhaust w/ Cat removed, AIS Removed, Crankcase Filter installed, Airbox Mod, K&N Air Filter, Flies Removed, PC III, Ignition Module, PC Quick Shifter, 2" Lowering Link, 1" Drop in the Front, Mirror Block Offs

Comment

On the same site that the other ones are.

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/se...home/home.aspx

Comment

Thanks for the links to the OM's
                  Current: Riva125, CRF230L, Elite250, TMax, Vulcan750, 04 & 06 FZ1, Falco, ZX10R, ValkyrieTourer.
                  Past: too many

Comment

thanks
                    2003 Yamaha FZ1 | shorty turn signals | rear fender eliminated | Belly Pan | 15T sprocket | Corbin seat | shorty windscreen | Muzzy exhaust (gone)| Dan Moto Exhaust | K&N Filter | LED Tail Lights |
                    Soon: C/F air box covers | Rear Tire Hugger | Ivan's Jet Kit |

Comment

Thank you, Brah

If you know where I can Dload the parts fiche, please let me know!!

Comment

You can access a parts fiche on partshark.com
                        Why are we here? Because we're here....Roll the bones

Comment

Originally posted by COFZ View Post
                          If you know where I can Dload the parts fiche, please let me know!!
                          http://www.yamahamotorsports.com/spo...home/home.aspx
                          Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

"I ride not to add days to my life, but to add LIFE to my days."

"Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the people who are doing it."

"Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and JUST BE HAPPY."

Comment

THANK YOU! It's pretty handy to have it on the computer with a search function.

Comment

Working...
                            X