Multiguage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiguage

My Multiguage doesn’t power up or function anymore. Christian recommended me to post for help. He mentioned Eskort for a possible contact but his inbox is exceeded. Love the Guage and like it functional again. Please let me know who can help me. Thank you.

Have you verified that there is still +12V and ground AT the gauge?

Comment

Longeze has the right idea, always start with the simple problems. Like he

I'm no expert but my next move would be to split the dash open and visibly check for any obvious connection issues

Comment

Id be checking the battery first, specifically a load test based on past experience.
        Last edited by Bunk; 12-20-2021, 12:15 PM.
        05 fz1, 91 rgv250, 86 gszr750 custom, 86 gsxr1100 survivor. Cause bucket list.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
          Id be checking the battery first, specifically a load test based on past experience.
          If the battery starts the bike, it will power the GOEC. Of course, I'm assuming this dude's bike starts and runs.

Hey ejj323, does your FZ1 start and run on its own? If yes, then do what longeze mentioned and verify you have 12 volts at the gauge.
          -'03 FZ1- "Xena"- Custom Orange/Red paint- FuzzyOne mirror mod- SW Motech QR racks- Givi E460 top- E21 side cases- SS brake lines - Scorpion slip-on- Penske 8987 shock- Throttlemeisters- Sargent seat- R1 shift arm- Custom sprocket cover- Cheap ass battery- Extended passenger pegs - Gauge of Eternal Coolness - Valtermoto Rearsets - LED headlights- Carbon airbox covers- Fehling engine case guards (footrests!)- MRA Vario shield -

Comment

The bike starts on it's own. I've taken out the guage and will go through the procedure that I downloaded via Christian. The earlier versions have some problems that maybe the cause. I guess we will see what happens.

Comment

Connect the gauge to 12V and check if at least the backlight LEDs work.
              If yes: the LCD contacts might not make reliable contact.
              If no: the failure will be more severe and somehow related to the voltage regulator.

Comment

I connected to a 12V source earlier and last week for the second time. There is nothing.

Comment

Working...
                X