Lennon's Mirror Eliminators - Gen2 FZ1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks. pays to be careful.
    09 FZ1S Retro Kit, Fender Elimin, Watsen Design Fr Signals, FZ8 Bars, EvoTech Exh Hanger, CF Heal Pads and Chain guard. Bar End Mirrors. JDA Custom Mirror Block offs. Edrive Spoiler. Gipro X Integ' Gear Pos Ind. Goodridge Braided Brake Lines. Projector HID lights with Angel eyes. Led Pod turn signals. Odax Tach Dial, Top Sellerie Seat, Ohlins Shock, CF Fenda Extenda, Yoshi Full R77 Carbon System, Graves Smog Plates, PCV & Autotune, Heated Grips. Rostra Electronic Cruise Control.

Comment

Been pretty quiet in here lately...

I made two 'digitizing' videos just to show a potential project how things are done...and wanted to share.

Pretty cool stuff.

This was the same process used to redraw the stock fairing, and the mirror eliminator body.

Cheers.

Comment

Good afternoon - It's been a fun year for me...The first customer sale was in April of 2019, and there's been slow but steady sales since then.

We've sold to the US, Australia, Canada, Spain, Belgium, and the UK. Those parts ship from one of two manufacturing locations: New York, or the Netherlands.

I'd like to help drive a few more sales...So in the spirit of that, I'm willing to work on pricing in sets of 2...That could be 2 sets of Mirror Eliminators, or a set of ME, and a Peg Delete plate. By far, the top seller has been the 'White Natural Versatile Plastic' Mirror Eliminator, and for good reason. It's the best option for those that plan to paint, vinyl wrap, or plasti-dip before installing.

It'll require a bit of fandangling on the shapeways purchasing page, but it can be done.

Let me know if I can help set up a package price for you.

Cheers. -mark

Comment

This upcoming Saturday April 11th will be the 1yr anniversary of this new adventure. It's been fun to see the progress of the Mirror Eliminators, with new installs, painted parts, vinyl covered parts, threaded inserts, accidental double sided tape installs, etc...

Sales in the US, Canada, Sweden, Spain, and Australia.

Thanks for all the support.

Cheers.
          mark

Comment

Just a quick bump here. it's been pretty quiet on this end. Please let me know if you have any questions. My mirror eliminators have sold to multiple countries, and have heard nothing but good responses up to this point...

Thank you for your support. I appreciate it.

Cheers.
            mark

Comment

I am super happy with mine, Had them for quite some time now and zero problems.

Comment

Originally posted by jointbeaker View Post
                Good afternoon - It's been a fun year for me...The first customer sale was in April of 2019, and there's been slow but steady sales since then.

We've sold to the US, Australia, Canada, Spain, Belgium, and the UK. Those parts ship from one of two manufacturing locations: New York, or the Netherlands.

I'd like to help drive a few more sales...So in the spirit of that, I'm willing to work on pricing in sets of 2...That could be 2 sets of Mirror Eliminators, or a set of ME, and a Peg Delete plate. By far, the top seller has been the 'White Natural Versatile Plastic' Mirror Eliminator, and for good reason. It's the best option for those that plan to paint, vinyl wrap, or plasti-dip before installing.

It'll require a bit of fandangling on the shapeways purchasing page, but it can be done.

Let me know if I can help set up a package price for you.

Cheers. -mark
                I'd like to keep this offer available. If anyone is interested in a package deal, that would include both MIrror Eliminators and a Peg Delete Plate, send me an email (lennon.mark@gmail.com) and we'll work something out. My margin isn't huge on these parts, but I'd like to do my part for the FZ1OA community.

Cheers.
                mark

Comment

Working...
                X