Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Most Recent Purchase(pics required!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Longboardr
    replied
    Originally posted by FUP View Post
    Freedom Arms 357/9mm -

I looked on their website but couldn't find the info for what I'm curious about. I'm guessing that it doesn't use moon clips since there's a second cylinder, does the 9mm cylinder use the exposed shoulder at the end of the cartridge to set depth?

Leave a comment:

• bradd
    replied
    357 and 9mm is a nice combination of cylinders. Now that is 3 calibers of ammo that you can't find because they are out of stock!

Though maybe 357 isn't so bad, I know for me 10mm has been something I can still find.

Leave a comment:

• Torchsport
    replied
    4 1/2" each direction counts as 9" right??

Leave a comment:

• FUP
    replied
    My wife might pretend to believe that is 9" - but it is 4 1/2".
    This pistol has two cylinders - 357 & 9 mm.

Leave a comment:

• Harry1976
    replied
    Originally posted by FUP View Post
    Freedom Arms 357/9mm - ​​
    Did you mean 9 inch barrel?

Leave a comment:

• FUP
    replied
    Freedom Arms 357/9mm - ​​

Leave a comment:

• isleoman
    replied

Duplicate

Leave a comment:

• Harry1976
    replied

Made a trip to Knoxville a few weeks ago to pick up another Vmax, this one is a 2018 blacked out edition with some tasteful mods including full exhaust and tune.

Leave a comment:

• Todd S
    replied
    Originally posted by Longboardr View Post
    That's smart, I don't even want to think about the amount of money that got wasted renting houses during college.
    Yep I've got to assume $60k over 4 years, and that was back in Ohio in the 90s...

-T

Leave a comment:

• Longboardr
    replied
    That's smart, I don't even want to think about the amount of money that got wasted renting houses during college.

Leave a comment:

• bradd
    replied
    Bought another House. In Dubuque Iowa, right at the start of the twisty roads. 140 years old on the buffs.
    house1.jpg house2.jpg

It is a block from Loras college where my son goes. Interest rates are crazy low and I didn't like paying his rent. He'll get a few friends to move in and I'll charge them rent. Only thing moved in so far is the kitchen.

house3.jpg Thinking about the wife and I moving in when the oldest graduates college and the youngest graduates HS which will be in 2.5 years.
    Last edited by bradd; 12-21-2020, 06:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Wonger
    replied

2021 KTM Superduke R. My license is at risk...
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• bradd
    replied
    Originally posted by Woodys2718 View Post
    Nice find Brad.
    It is amazing you can fit more in them than the advertised capacity but eventually it gets to be like gun Tetris and a little more space would come in handy.

Leave a comment:

• Woodys2718
    replied
    Nice find Brad.

Leave a comment:

• bradd
    replied
    Picked up a cheap gun safe for $35. Not a fire safe, but another one to keep them locked up. Screwed to the wall it will be a fairly secure place. Price was right.

safe.jpg

Leave a comment:

Working...
X