Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Most Recent Purchase(pics required!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WileECoyote
    replied
    Originally posted by isleoman View Post

Sounds fun. Did you save some money for tickets? WRX is near the top of speed ticketed vehicles.

Does the current tax situation concerning 401 withdrawals related to Covid mean you don't ever have to pay the taxes or are the taxes just deferred?
    Taxes are deferred for 3 years. I'll have them paid off in no time as I have extra cash taken with my taxes.

I have been really cautious where and when I pull the trigger on the car. Its just a rush to jump out of second and into third. I'm installing the short shifter parts Sunday. (hopefully)

Leave a comment:

• isleoman
    replied
    Originally posted by WileECoyote View Post
    Well, cant post pics from work but, bought a 2018 WRX with 8500 miles on it. Traded truck on it and paid car off with 401 money. Already tuned with an intake, runs well but you know there's more in there.
    Sounds fun. Did you save some money for tickets? WRX is near the top of speed ticketed vehicles.

Does the current tax situation concerning 401 withdrawals related to Covid mean you don't ever have to pay the taxes or are the taxes just deferred?

Leave a comment:

• WileECoyote
    replied
    Well, cant post pics from work but, bought a 2018 WRX with 8500 miles on it. Traded truck on it and paid car off with 401 money. Already tuned with an intake, runs well but you know there's more in there.

Leave a comment:

• FUP
    replied
    A quality angle grinder is a "must have" in the shop.

Leave a comment:

• Longboardr
    replied
    I decided to buy a nice angle grinder with Xmas money. Home Depot had it cheapest, and then the really cool part was I found out they have a $25 off anything $100 or more Makita sale going on, discount applies at checkout.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• FUP
    replied
    The single vs. double action question in mostly about fashion. It's like a Harley handgun (I just flinched).
    There are plenty of SA pistols being sold today but Freedom Arms is referred to as the "Rolex" of this style of pistol.
    A large portion of my working life I was a Die Maker - who will appreciate the quality of workmanship (when it gets here).

Leave a comment:

• Longboardr
    replied
    Ahh, ejection, I hadn't thought about that but it makes sense.

That's where I stop following, why would single vs double action make a difference?

I don't care for double action since I can't hit using it, yet I've never owned a single action revolver

Leave a comment:

• FUP
    replied
    The 9 mm cylinder positions the shell at the front shoulder. Moon clips are not needed with a single action revolver because the shell is ejected by the rod along side the barrel.
    Moon clips are needed with double action pistols with swing out cylinders.
    I inherited a life time supply of 9 mm ammo . . .

Leave a comment:

• Longboardr
    replied
    Originally posted by FUP View Post
    Freedom Arms 357/9mm - ​​

I looked on their website but couldn't find the info for what I'm curious about. I'm guessing that it doesn't use moon clips since there's a second cylinder, does the 9mm cylinder use the exposed shoulder at the end of the cartridge to set depth?

Leave a comment:

• Longboardr
    replied
    Freedom Arms 357/9mm -

I looked on their website but couldn't find the info for what I'm curious about. I'm guessing that it doesn't use moon clips since there's a second cylinder, does the 9mm cylinder use the exposed shoulder at the end of the cartridge to set depth?

Leave a comment:

• bradd
    replied
    357 and 9mm is a nice combination of cylinders. Now that is 3 calibers of ammo that you can't find because they are out of stock!

Though maybe 357 isn't so bad, I know for me 10mm has been something I can still find.

Leave a comment:

• Torchsport
    replied
    4 1/2" each direction counts as 9" right??

Leave a comment:

• FUP
    replied
    My wife might pretend to believe that is 9" - but it is 4 1/2".
    This pistol has two cylinders - 357 & 9 mm.

Leave a comment:

• Harry1976
    replied
    Did you mean 9 inch barrel?

Leave a comment:

• FUP
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...